• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
My Pulse 3D headset pickup date from Best Buy also recently updated to October 30th
iyoEykm_d.jpg

Thug Larz

Designer @ Bungie
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Just checked my Best Buy U.S. orders and my PS5 Pulse Headset and Media Remote say they will ship on October 30th.

By contrast my Xbox Play & Charge and Seagate 1TB are Launch Day, November 10th.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Jealous but curious how long their shipping process will take since usually companies take their sweet time.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
*checks Amazon*
tenor.gif

Honestly I'm fine waiting, If I had a Pulse and Dualsense on hand for 2 weeks before the PS5, the hype will kill me XD

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
My dual sense is coming 10/30 and the charging station 11/7 (Best Buy)

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If you cancel the PS5 from Sony, do your accessories also get cancelled? Looks like they are handled as separate orders..

RainerDrix

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island, NY
Ended up ordering a DualSense from PS Direct, friggin 10/30 release made it impossible to resist. Really wanted to wait for additional colors before grabbing a second controller.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I checked this morning, my pre orders from Sony now say ready to ship, and I can't cancel the pre order anymore.

Its happening....lol.

I had a Series X pre order get cancelled from Game Stop yesterday, so I was nervous about everything else. Please let my PS5 survive the pre order rodeo....

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
I'm sitting here refreshing BB like a damn fool trying to get a PS5 lol. Been so for days despite having no inclination of when they will go back up

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a shipping notification from Target for my Pulse 3D headset. According to the details though, it sounds like just a shipping label has been created and their arrival date is expected on Nov 6th.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Just got a shipping notification from Target for my Pulse 3D headset. According to the details though, it sounds like just a shipping label has been created and their arrival date is expected on Nov 6th.
Depends when they actually ship. They might just do mass shipping on Friday. That's my guess

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Depends when they actually ship. They might just do mass shipping on Friday. That's my guess

Ya, I bet the 6th is based on the 30th release date and not on the actual shipping. I'm not worried or anything just thought I'd give heads up since I'm sure other people will start getting these notifications and I know a lot of people are wondering when their PS5s might arrive. This will hopefully give better insight on how Target will handle things, but even then accessories might not be a priority for them either relative to the actual systems. I do know from past experience that since I'm on the west coast, shipping for preorders is typically slow for them so if they ship on release day, the 6th is a pretty realistic date and not conservative.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Ya, I bet the 6th is based on the 30th release date and not on the actual shipping. I'm not worried or anything just thought I'd give heads up since I'm sure other people will start getting these notifications and I know a lot of people are wondering when their PS5s might arrive. This will hopefully give better insight on how Target will handle things, but even then accessories might not be a priority for them either relative to the actual systems. I do know from past experience that since I'm on the west coast, shipping for preorders is typically slow for them so if they ship on release day, the 6th is a pretty realistic date and not conservative.
I'm on the east but they haven't sent out an email for my pulse headset yet. Might just be doing it in order or just random waves. We'll see how things go

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Still no movement on Amazon for the media remote. It's still just saying "Not yet shipped - We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date". On the other hand I don't think Walmart has ever had the media remote up for preorder.

I know I'm being impatient, but tbh I'm regretting not just going with Sony - not just because of the earlier release but becuase it seems they'd deliver earliest to us. I guess in the end it doesn't really matter so long as the remote and console (tbh even less so the remote) are here on the 12th, but still...

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Damn, looks like nothing is shipping from Gamestop. Still says "Awaiting Product Availability" for all of the things that came in my bundle.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
I got a job after months of searching, just in time for my severance to end on Oct. 31st.

I just splurged on a DualSense and Charging Station, just because I want to play around with the controller early. Ordered from PlayStation Direct.

TREATYOSELF

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I got a job after months of searching, just in time for my severance to end on Oct. 31st.

I just splurged on a DualSense and Charging Station, just because I want to play around with the controller early. Ordered from PlayStation Direct.

TREATYOSELF
Congrats on the new job!

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No movement on any of my accessories on amazon yet.

Came here to say the same for my Pulse headset with Amazon.

Glad I managed to snag one on the first night given how in demand they are. Just trying to find a dock station now, even though I canceled my second DualSense last week. My son really just wants to play Miles Morales with me; other than that, he's more looking forward to inheriting my PS4 Pro lol. We'll need a second controller eventually, but not at launch, so I figure I'll wait for other color variants to come out.

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just contacted Amazon support about the release date for the accessories and they didn't know anything about a 10/30 release. I figured that would be the case but maybe worth a shot.

Would be pretty weird for every other retailer to release them and Amazon is just twiddling their thumbs.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I just contacted Amazon support about the release date for the accessories and they didn't know anything about a 10/30 release. I figured that would be the case but maybe worth a shot.

Would be pretty weird for every other retailer to release them and Amazon is just twiddling their thumbs.
For pre orders in the US, they didn't even have the PS5 in the correct category.

Might be pointing to something else at play. No tin foil hat thing, just something else. Something logistical, administrative.

TREATYOSELF
Yeah, congrats.

In 2013 I just lost my job in July, I had both consoles pre ordered. Had to cancel that.

Fast forward to now and I'm in a better position, didn't have to cancel pre orders this time. Not as good as it was a few months ago or even back then before losing my job, but I still have a job. So still blessed.

Last edited:

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The complete lack of info from Amazon almost has me worried about the actual console launch

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday my Pulse 3D Headset status from Target changed to shipped. This morning it looks like my Dualsense Charging Station status has now changed to preparing to ship. I'm pretty surprised the Dualsense controller is the last one out of those three to have any movement and so far hasn't had any.

Last edited:

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I have my accessories preordered through Best Buy. Their site is saying my DualSense Charging Station will be here November 7th, but my extra DualSense is saying November 12th. I didn't order them at the same time though.

GlassCup64

Dec 16, 2017
Didn't FF7 Remake have its release date pushed up early due to the pandemic? I remember that Amazon didn't budge - they released it on the regular release date.

Kaelan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Yesterday my Pulse 3D Headset status from Target changed to ship. This morning it looks like my Dualsense Charging Station status has now changed to preparing to ship. I'm pretty surprised the Dualsense controller is the last one out of those three to have any movement and so far hasn't had any.
I feel like this week or next week we'll see movement and ETA dates

mztik

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Somebody needs to wake Amazon up. They're treating this new generation of consoles like it was another bottle of shampoo on their marketplace.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not getting worked up over the Amazon dates. The orders are in. They'll ship. Hopefully sooner rather than later (I expect so in my case, but if not, oh well), but we're locked in regardless.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Just got an email update from Sony....they are shipping my charging station and camera now. Got tracking numbers, just waiting for the delivery dates to show up.

Need that email for the Dual Sense and headphones Sony....cmon, lol.

Would be wild if the ones I want the most shipped later. And I see they're shipping everything separately....damn. Hopefully they all come the same day.

Its happening.....

081.gif

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Excited to hear headphone impressions, even if we can't quite test how it sounds on PS5 games

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
It's nice that other retailers are also shipping them early and not just Sony.

Welp, just got the email from Sony for the Dual Sense and headphones....everything has shipped....

so_good.jpg

Now to hope they all come the same day.

All coming tomorrow!!!
kY.gif

Last edited:

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
Apparently, the storage warehouse is near me. Just shipped today and arriving tomorrow
o7oylWe.png

dyne

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Dang. I preordered PS5 with extra controller on walmart. No hope of getting the separate controller early I guess

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
My charging dock will be arriving tomorrow. Should've bought the extra DualSense from PS Direct and not Amazon, but I had gift cards to burn sooooo....yeah.

But I get to find a place for the dock at least! Also, with how quickly FedEX updates their shipping, I'm a little less apprehensive than before about the PS5 shipping with them.

But only a little bit. I'll rest when it is in my hands in ~15 days.