• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
ya looks like target good to go. I just picked up another one
NrimjA7.jpg

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I just got that email too. It will be funny if Sony pull the plug and tell retailers to sell the Pre-Orders early; getting ahead of XSX.
I wish they would ship the ps5 early, why not, just do it.
Let's will this into existence....lol. I'm excited to try out the UI.

ya looks like target good to go. I just picked up another one
NrimjA7.jpg
Oh, so the date is just changed to 10/30 now for accessories, wow.

Decarbia

Oct 25, 2017
This happened with the PS4 and PSV as well iirc. Controllers and games were available weeks before the consoles

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I only have the headset preorder and mine says digital.

Still exciting to be able to get my headset early as it works on everything I own too

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Hello Valued Consumer! CONSUME! OBEY!

Ahem... that's pretty good news. Hope these arrive early here too (Europe).

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Best Buy updates if not in a few days I'll cancel and order at target. I want to make sure I have line day 1 I play sack boy with my son

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Probably going to be awhile before we can use the DualSense on a PC in any capacity, right? I ask as I have an extra controller that I'm apparently going to be getting early now.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My charging dock is showing October 30th as well. My extra Dualsense is apart of bundle with the console so not sure if that will come early.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Having accessories 12 days early would drive me insane. Ok, that might be hyperbole. But it would be slightly torturous.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
Didn't pre-order any accessories, but I just got a mail from Amazon Germany that the estimated delivery dates for Demon's Souls and Miles Morales have been moved forward a week to 12th November instead of 19th. So it looks like they will also send stuff earlier here in Europe. Now if they could also send me the console earlier, that would be great.

Edit: Yeah the controller and camera also have the new release date on their article page. They moved up the date for all first party games and accessories by a week, good stuff.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
AFAIK it was like that for the PS3 and PS4.

Get the headset and/or Dual Sense and see what you can do with them until you get the console.

I don't think you understand how my hype for new consoles works. I can manage it because my life is filled with other shit but if I had stuff for my PS5? Yeah, I'd be tweaking lol. It's already criminal how often I check my pre-order.

Be the first to post impression

That's for sane people to do.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think you understand how my hype for new consoles works. I can manage it because my life is filled with other shit but if I had stuff for my PS5? Yeah, I'd be tweaking lol. It's already criminal how often I check my pre-order.

That's for sane people to do.
Every time I read someone had their order cancelled...I go check mine....

I don't think I can do this next next gen. I don't think I can handle the stress lol.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
In 2013 I was still working at GameStop as PS4/XB1 prepared for launch.

We got Dual Shock 4 like a month early and were allowed to sell them. I had one pre-ordered myself so I was able to take it home like a month early.

Not a unique experience here in the US. It happened at the launch of current gen too.

They'll probably be shipping to other retailers and made available for sale.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
My Pulse 3D headset still has a pickup date of 11/12 along with my PS5 from Best Buy. Which is good. I don't want to have to go different days.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if this was shipped early or stolen lol
redditor said he saw this being sold in fb
cg9wjwijnit51.jpg

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I read someone had their order cancelled...I go check mine....

I don't think I can do this next next gen. I don't think I can handle the stress lol.

LOL same here. All this year I'd been worried about if I'd be able to get a preorder since my schedule is so all over the place. Even though I was fortunate enough to get one I'm not relaxed - I'm still worried it might get cancelled, or glitch, or be delayed, or something else unknown :(. The 12th can't get here soon enough.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That happened with me for PS4. I went to pay off my Gamestop pre-order a week before launch and I walked out with a dualshock 4, Knack, and NBA 2K14

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
hopefully all those who pre ordered the accessories will have a good time pretending to use those with the PS5 until launch day

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
So I just got some corrected emails from Sony and updates:

I think the correction was for PS5 Digital, lol. Maybe some lucky person will get a DE instead of accessories... 🤔

And letting me know my pre orders will be processed soon. Goes into detail about what to expect, make sure address and payment info is correct and/or up to date, might be shipping delays of 1-3 days.

Shipping is thru Fedex.

Last edited:

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
Target website now lists the accessories as available on the 30th. So it must be official release on 30th.

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but i got an email from Amazon on October 1st telling me that my Demon's Souls order would ship one week earlier, so the 12th instead of the 19th in Europe.
No word about the console though, so not sure about these date changes.

zen1990x

Jul 1, 2019
on shopto, my pulse headset and charging station release date has moved to the 12th november, also spiderman MM too lol.