• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
GT Sport is the best competitive racing game on console right now.

Street Fighter V is the most satisfying VS fighting game to watch and the star of EVO.

Imo, PlayStation 4.
Agreed. I actually think gt sport is one of the best e-sport games period. This is coming from someone that doesn't play GT Sport

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Ok,...still? TLOU has fantastic MP, as does uncharted, GT sport, owning both I still don't see much difference. Like I said i'd give MS the edge due to ears and Halo but they are comparable, Not close is hyperbole imo. MS definitely focuses on it more then sony though. I mean GT sport is one of their biggest franchises and it was an online only focuses title.

Wow, the fanboy is strong with this one....

In what world is the multiplayer in TLOU or Uncharted even in the same universe as Gears or Halo. Crap on the redundancy of Gears/Halo all you want, but the Multi player in every sense except your personal option, better that TLOU and Uncharted....

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
Better than Horizon 4? I haven't tried GT Sport yet but if it's as good as you say I might give it a try.
Forza is a better and more appealing video game package, but GT sport is a much better and balanced competitive experience from what I can tell. Just look up the FIA GT Sport Finals on YouTube.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Sony has a stated goal that they won't "displace" 3rd party games with their own things which now a days basically comes down to MP shooters.
As long as there is a healthy supply of games of a type from 3rd party they won't be making their own.

And I'm personally fine it with it, I get my multiplayer fill from 3rd parties and my single player banquet from Sony, win/win.

Yup, I'd even argue Nintendo has a better multiplayer catalogue on Switch than Xbox & PS4 combined.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Official Staff Communication
This discussion seems to have run its course and OP never decided to come back to continue the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.