• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Also Sims with a controller and an old collection of ports 😬😬😬😬

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa good month good excuse to play Bioshock again. Glad Firewall is in there I have been having a ton of fun with the game since it launched they are about to update the game with another map too. The game has been updating a ton over the year with free maps I don't think any other VR game has gotten this kind of free support. Always find it odd its a Sony published game but not really presented like it is or its the Playstation marketing team dropping the ball.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Whoa good month good excuse to play Bioshock again. Glad Firewall is in there they are about to update the game with another map. The game has been updating a ton over the year with free maps I don't think any other VR game has gotten this kind of free support. Always find it odd its a Sony published game but not really presented like it is or its the Playstation marketing team dropping the ball.
I would much rather have them stop all new maps if that means we could get host migration, a round system, voice chat in loading screens, increased currency gain and a whole lot of other much needed features.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I'll finally finish Bioshock, play Bioshock 2, and play Burial at Sea. Very neat.

Very sweet. Sims 4 might be fun to play with my mum some time. Too bad I don't have VR for the third one but /shrug.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought Sims 4 for my girl during a sale around Christmas. Otherwise I have none of these. I almost bought Bioshock collection a few times so I'm glad I didn't. Firewall is great, I've heard. Hopefully I can find a Aim Controller for cheap. Good month for me.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Firewall Zero Hour is an absolute shitshow. I really want to like the game but even with the AIM it has way too many technical issues.

You spend way more time in menus, loading screens and just generally waiting around than actually playing it and even then the gameplay is just a poor man's Siege elevated by VR. Plus the absolutely insane amount of grind required to unlock new weapons and whatnot.

It's not worth your time.
Damn so it's seriously 3 for 3 on poor choices for PS+ that is insanely disappointing.

Jun 23, 2019
Damn so it's seriously 3 for 3 on poor choices for PS+ that is insanely disappointing.

How is Bioshock Collection and Sims 4 poor choices? Like what do you people want? Call of Duty? Devil May Cry 5? I don't understand this attitude. With that being said, is Sims 4 any good? One of my female best friends is absolutely obsessed with the game and wants me to play too lol.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
How is Bioshock Collection and Sims 4 poor choices? Like what do you people want? Call of Duty? Devil May Cry 5? I don't understand this attitude. With that being said, is Sims 4 any good? One of my female best friends is absolutely obsessed with the game and wants me to play too lol.
Sims is always gonna be much better on PC and bioshock collection is an old collection of last gen ports

Gedi

Oct 29, 2017
The BioShock collection has been on my wish list since launch; I've just never gotten round to purchasing it. I platinumed Infinite on PS3 and completed 1 & 2 though never played Minerva's Den. My youngest kid and girlfriend will probably enjoy Sims 4 and with Firewall I have reason to use my VR headset again. Good month for me all in all.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played the Bioshock games since they released on PS3. Curious as to how upgraded/enhanced they are. Also haven't played a Sims game since the first one so overall this is a good month for me.

FanceeLadd

Jan 17, 2020
The Bioshock Collection is one of those things I wouldn't have played otherwise because I already own all the games on PC, but I'll take a trip down memory lane with them on PS4 for the price of free.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Bioshock collection was a insanely shit port. Literally caused it to be called the "Recrashstered" because of how bad it was on PC. On consoles they lag, and for last gen games they shouldn't be doing that.

Sims is old and not something really anyone is gonna play on PS4. To prove the point of that I had literally no idea Sims even had a console port.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
How is the Bioshock Collection a poor choice exactly? They're arguably three of the best games ever made, Remastered.
Yes the games are good. The actual work put into making that collection was not. BS1 is prone to literally softlocking your PS4 if you go to your main dash while it's running. The games can't even run full 60fps on a normal ps4. lol it's a really bad port.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yes the games are good. The actual work put into making that collection was not. BS1 is prone to literally hardlocking your PS4. The games can't even run full 60fps on a normal ps4. lol it's a really bad port.

I played through the Collection on my PS4 and never had a single hardlock or crash. And so what if they don't run a full locked 60fps? That doesn't change how incredible the games are. The dips are ultimately mostly only in combat scenarios, but either way for console gamers it's still a huge improvement over the 360/PS3 versions which not only looked worse, but couldn't even hold 30fps let alone 60fps.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Played about 4 hours of the first Bioshock (own the trilogy PS4 and the base game on Steam), own and never played Firewall Zero Hour. Good reminder to not grow my backlog lol

The Sims is the game I would never buy but will definitely play.

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
I bought Firewall at launch and never got to play it. At first I was a bit angry for myself for wasting money but then I realized that now I will have the chance to play it due to the increased player base.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area