• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Wow that's like actually horrible. (Besides Firewall Zero)

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit Firewall on PS+?

Playerbase is still fairly active but for those who have PSVR but haven't jumped on already this should be a nice shot in the arm.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bioshock Collection is actually pretty exciting. Was going to buy that on sale recently.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Well that's disappointing, nothing for me this month...
Edit: Except for Firewall, which I'll play when I get a PSVR.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a lot of games, hopefully something in there for everyone - Bioshock Collection is pretty cool.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Already have The SIm 4, but I did need the Bioshock Collection. I don't have PSVR, but I have heard great things about Fire Wall Zero. Seems like a solid month.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cant argue with that. Great month.

Been meaning to give Bioshock 1 another shot.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yet another zero-value month. Kind of crazy that the last year of the PS4's lifespan has some of the weakest PS+ offerings. Two months in a row of ports of PS3 games everyone's already played.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing, my friend lent me his Bioshock Collection a few data ago. Guess I'll return it to him now.

Great month.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Firewall is a must play if you enjoy Siege and have a PSVR. Just know voicing with strangers is a must but if you get over that it's super fun

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
Have debated internally on getting the Bioshock collection since it released and never did buy it. Also never beat any Bioshock game... good month for me.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Have been meaning to pick up Bioshock collection so excited that's in it.
No interest in Sims, but I'll have to check out Firewall

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
Seems to be a decent selection. Never played any of the Bioshock games so it will be good to explore those. Will add Firewall Zero to my library in case I get PSVR in the future.

Oct 27, 2017
Already have BioShock Collection, no interest in Sims 4 or Firewall. Still, the BioShock games are good so I can't say that's necessarily a bad thing.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
replayed bioshock as not a dumb 16 year old and it went from a game that I didn't jive with to one of my favorites played last year

Really fantastic game.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I already have Bioshock collection but I'll check out the other two. Is firewall a purely MP game?

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
Yes I had been on the fence to buy Bioshock Collection just for Infinite because i beat the other two, but if it included in plus is a hell yea.