• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't have new 1st party releases though. I should try someday, still.
You get what you pay for too. PS Now is half the price of Game Pass if you buy a full year. During the Black Friday deals, 12 months of PS Now was $45 and that deal might still be running. I strongly prefer Game Pass but PS Now can be worth it in addition to Microsoft service considering just how cheap it is.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
saw on wario64 twitter that they are up on the US Psn store. added the games to my library.

Oct 31, 2017
Paris, France
You get what you pay for too. PS Now is half the price of Game Pass if you buy a full year. During the Black Friday deals, 12 months of PS Now was $45 and that deal might still be running. I strongly prefer Game Pass but PS Now can be worth it in addition to Microsoft service considering just how cheap it is.

True. But as I play mainly on Xbox I just use PlayStation for first party and PS Plus games.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
First time in a long time with two straight months of games I didn't own(bought Hollow Knight for Switch, but still).

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If only rocket arena was advertised and free to begin with.

EA fucked the bag up.

Deleted member 8688

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Downloaded Worms just because it's a PS5 game and I wanted to see what the haptics and Activities are like.

Sony: just according to keikaku.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance they start adding games to the PSPlus Collection? Or was that just a one time thing?

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out all the PS3 games you have claimed with PS Plus in the past?

I know on PS4 there is a section in the library with that list.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out all the PS3 games you have claimed with PS Plus in the past?

I know on PS4 there is a section in the library with that list.
Find your country's link here

and run PSDLE

PSDLE

Improving everyone's favorite download list, one loop at a time. A better download list with PS+ support, Download Queue support, and more!

Teddie28

Nov 2, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble claiming these? It keeps giving me errors.

Edit - never mind just needed to restart my ps5.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Worms blows fat chunks. Lag lag and nothing but lag. And it appears to be online only; no local MP.

I don't understand why they build these games without the network/server infrastructure or netcode to make them playable at an acceptable consistency.

At least it was a small download.

Edit: The image quality of JC4 is certainly something to behold.

Edit edit: And there's something just uncanny and gooey about Rocket Arena's aesthetic. It's like the corporate nadir of this ubiquitous cartoon design you see in Fortnite and Overwatch. Feels like just ticking boxes for what seems to have made those games hits.

Damn, I was kind of interested in this month but its a big roll of duds.

triple edit: my thoughts might be extra harsh. I've come to realize that I'm feeling incredibly depressed today, mostly regarding an unrelated matter, stacked upon by several small disappointments like these.

Last edited:

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
I cant seem to add JC4 to my library throught the ps store all it gives me is the option to download and even if I download it and then delete the game is still not added to my PSN library anyone offer to help?
Do you have PS Now? I couldn't claim it on the console store, it just wanted to download the Now version. I was however able to claim it on the web store, so hopefully that works for you as well.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Worms is fun.

Rocket Arena is alright.

Just Cause 4....why does it both look AND perform so poorly on PS5 good lord I thought this game would at least be unlocked framerate but nope *deleted*

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Worms is not at all what I want from a worms game. Also it launched the PS4 version for me first for some reason.

Just Cause does not run well on the PS5, and crashed on me twice in an hour.

Bring on January's games :/

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I remember capturing every camp/region in JC3 and then literally stopped playing the game. Never even finished the story.

I'll probably do the same with JC4. JC is a good podcast game.

Kris1977

Nov 25, 2017
All these people saying just cause 4 doesn't run well on ps5 stop spreading false nonsense. It runs at a locked 30fps like the ps4 version should have. Just because it doesn't magically run at 60 on a shiny new console doesn't mean it runs poorly. Know the difference.

WildWayz

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
My god.. Worms Rumble's audio.... I am playing with Sony Golds and the audio goes from nice and loud to silent... then suddenly really loud again then quiet.

I was part of the beta testers on the PC and I never played the final release - but it feels so much nicer on the PS5 other than the audio issue. Not tried it without headphones on though.

WildWayz

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
All these people saying just cause 4 doesn't run well on ps5 stop spreading false nonsense. It runs at a locked 30fps like the ps4 version should have. Just because it doesn't magically run at 60 on a shiny new console doesn't mean it runs poorly. Know the difference.

I think people are saying that it locks up / crashes on PS5 rather than magically making it 60fps. The game was always targetted 30fps so it wouldn't go above that. However, it does feel like it is now a locked 30fps as opposed to being all over the place.

Dyergram

Nov 26, 2017
Jc does not feel like 30 to me seemed really sluggish. Didn't try worms yet guess I'll go back to middle earth once I put a cherry on ds.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Game hard crashed on me twice.

Not worth the bandwidth

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Kind of a bummer that so few people are talking about Worms Rumble. I was really hesitant about the idea of real-time Worms but it's fun as hell so far. There's tons of room for improvement, it's extremely bare-bones and the maps could be tweaked to match different modes (they're waaay too big for deathmatch), but it's a damn solid start.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of a bummer that so few people are talking about Worms Rumble. I was really hesitant about the idea of real-time Worms but it's fun as hell so far. There's tons of room for improvement, it's extremely bare-bones and the maps could be tweaked to match different modes (they're waaay too big for deathmatch), but it's a damn solid start.

Here to 2nd that. Really disappointed when I heard this was a real time game rather than the turn based versions we've had previously, but wow. so good. It's so like COD Warfare but in 2D worm form. Love it.

Like you say, biggest downside is size of the maps, played a game with a friend and literally only encountered them once in 2 games. Maybe half the map size and half the people in the game would be a better way to go.

Also had a weird bug where my Dualsense will start doing a low buzz sound/rumble that stays for the entire game (almost like it's got stuck 'on'), only way to stop is it to close the game down and reload it. Hopefully Team17 will patch that soon as it's mildly annoying and probably not doing my DS battery much good!

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
Worms Rumble is so fucking good. It's amazing how well they've picked up and run with the core gameplay of games like Soldat and Crash Commando, and as a veteran of those games I am absolutely in love. Maps are spacious and have learned a lot from weaknesses in older games of this style and some of the absurdly powerful techniques from those games have been trimmed (rocket spinning is amazing in Crash Commando but it makes the skill gap insurmountable for beginners, as an example). Just a really approachable version of those games, and I couldn't be happier. Must have 15+ hours of playtime at this point. Very keen to see where it goes in the future. My only complaints are that the cosmetic items are insanely garish (imo) and that the Shield needs a slight rework. 30 damage is just too little considering how tricky it can be to use and that it can be broken. Buffing it to 35 would at least make it so three hits would kill most of the time rather than the current four hits. Don't sleep on this one, people!

Nov 28, 2017
If they're not going to restock the systems in most regions, at least let us fucking add the PS+ Collection to our libraries, and even let it be playable "ONLY" on the PS5.

I have most of those titles physically or on different platforms, but it would be great to have a digital SKU as well tied to your account.

Imagine, people who have never played these games and are subbed to PS+, and yet can't redeem them for their near future PS5's once stocks are available in their regions, and then SONY decides to remove the PS+ Collection altogether, just before they could get their hands on.

I mean, how fucking hard is it to add those 20 titles, as different "PS5 ONLY" digital SKU's?

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
If they're not going to restock the systems in most regions, at least let us fucking add the PS+ Collection to our libraries, and even let it be playable "ONLY" on the PS5.

I have most of those titles physically or on different platforms, but it would be great to have a digital SKU as well tied to your account.

Imagine, people who have never played these games and are subbed to PS+, and yet can't redeem them for their near future PS5's once stocks are available in their regions, and then SONY decides to remove the PS+ Collection altogether, just before they could get their hands on.

I mean, how fucking hard is it to add those 20 titles, as different "PS5 ONLY" digital SKU's?
I don't think they're going anywhere for a while though....

Ikarus

Oct 30, 2017
Worms Rumble is definitely a good time. I'm about 10 games in and just having fun being absolutely awful but occasionally getting a slick looking kill.

jimboton

Oct 27, 2017
My god.. Worms Rumble's audio.... I am playing with Sony Golds and the audio goes from nice and loud to silent... then suddenly really loud again then quiet.

I was part of the beta testers on the PC and I never played the final release - but it feels so much nicer on the PS5 other than the audio issue. Not tried it without headphones on though.
I have some popping and audio stutters with the PS5 version. Which is strange cause the PS4 version (which automatically loads when you try to play with someone on PS4 that's not on your Team 17 friends list!) sounds fine.

Super fun game by the way.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017

They are restocking the PS5s and they aren't going to just remove the collection when PS5 stocks are limited. Stocks will replenish next year and people will have time to purchase the PS5 and get the collection. It isn't going to disapear any time soon.

Also if that had a "PS5 only" they would have to remove the ability to allow people to play the PS+ Collection on PS4

As a PS5 owner, I want to keep that ability to play on PS4 as I have that set up in another room

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone figured out how ps5 players can play with PS4 friends?

Every time I accept their invite it tries to download the PS4 version on the ps5

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Just Cause 4 runs like ASS on my PS5.

A game with this low amount of graphic fidelity running at a higher framerate isn't magic.