• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
I have played insane hours in BF1 and have like 160 service star with the Lebel Infantry but didn't get warm with BFV. Don't know if I'm going to try again with BFV but I'm so there for BF6

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Meh. I'll try out wreckfest but besides that not really too jazzed about this month. I'll probably try BF5 but I've never been a fan of these FPS. I used to be excited for them but it's like assassin's creed; every year there's a new one and battlefield and cod are the same to me

Edit: oh never mind,cant play wreckfest cause I don't have a ps5

CosmicElement

Oct 27, 2017
I'll give BFV and Stranded Deep a try. Otherwise this month is very whatever to me. They'll be little snacks around Resident Evil Village and Returnal.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Don't have any of them so cool for me.

Is Wreckfest easy/accessible? It's the sort of thing my boys would like. The eldest, who's the only one who games, is seven.

Edit: nvm, I've another way of sampling Wreckfest.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018
Some of the responses in here make me laugh. This is a solid offering for those who haven't played these games. If you compare PS+ with games with gold, this is far and away much better value.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
I'll definitely try out Stranded Deep at some point. If it's the game I'm thinking of I believe I played it on PC years ago when they first released in early access. I'm a sucker for survival games.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Seems like a not very great month

battlefield is not for me. Is the campaign good? Probably not but maybe I'll give it a shot anyway. I guess it's good if you like multiplayer FPS but didn't buy the game when it came for whatever reason. Which I can't imagine is true for many people. So ok. Not great.

Does Wreckfest have a good campaign? Otherwise, it's a waste for me because I won't be able and play it until I get my ps5 at which point I'm sure the online community will be gone. Ok if you have a ps5 I guess

Stranded Deep feels rough since it seems like worse Subnautica. And we just got subnautica with play at home. Maybe this is unfair to Stranded Deep though. I may give it a shot at some point.

So this is one of the weakest months in a long time for me. Oh well. I guess they can't all be winners

Nov 21, 2017
For me personally the May line up is meh. Probably will at least check out Stranded Deep though. Also looks like Wreckfast continues PS+'s streak of PS5 games debuting on PS+.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive played a lot of stranded deep, it's kinda janky but a really neat survival game

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
Yeesssss, I'm rewarded for not buying Wreckfest earlier 🙏 thank god it's the PS5 version too. Also should help boost BFV server population, it's a solid game.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Yeesssss, I'm rewarded for not buying Wreckfest earlier 🙏 thank god it's the PS5 version too. Also should help boost BFV server population, it's a solid game.

You've been missing out all this time though. 😏

But better late than never... and you'll experience the best console version yet on the first go.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wreckfest is made by the Flatout devs? Dope. That was a cult classic for my and my bud way back in the day.

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
I guess I'll play the campaign for Battlefield V but this is probably the weakest month since the PS5 launched

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Wreckfest wasn't for me when I played it on GP. And I'm waiting for BF6 to jump back into a large scale warfare. Never heard of Stranded Deep.

Still downloading all 3, though.

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
Fair enough - took some time then. I gave up on the game after about 6 months or so.
The game is in a good spot, even if there were a lot of things were done better in BF1 and PS5 players get both so that is always a bonus.

How's Living Deep vs. Subnautica?

And does BF5 have any PS5 improvements? Haven't re-installed it since I got the PS5.
Pretty much locked at 1800cb/60fps.

I missed out on the Bad Company games but trust the opinions of those that swear by it. Fully destructible maps would be a welcome reintroduction to the franchise.
Full destruction was fine for condensed maps and seeing more of it would be nice, but levelling too much would lead to a poorer gameplay experience.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I have to assume the frequent interchangeability between the two services means Sony isn't making much money off PS Now.

If Sony would simply discontinue Now and fold its services into a more expensive Playstation Plus, but with the added benefit of nothing ever leaving, they would have a more focused, competitive service. They wouldn't lose the revenue if they figured out the exact cost to offset the loss of PS Now.