• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Cool! I stopped playing BFV on PC but I might jump into the more healthy player base count of the PS4 just for the sake of it lol

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Is Stranded Deep any good? Seems to have gotten okay reviews but always caught my attention. I guess for free it's worth a shot lol.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A55100CF9A5C0708116F9CBAE10A0361073C7E19

Oct 28, 2017
I'll take that. I'm a big battlefield guy (still play 1 regularly) but never bought V. Will definitely give it a go for free. Had Wreckfest on PS4 but sold it with the console because didn't really get into it. I might give it another shot on PS5.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Battlefield 5 is fun but really excited for 6.

Wreckfest is pretty fun too. Either you try to win or just have fun driving a couch or crash into people with a schoolbus

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
The PS5 patch isn't out till June 1st for Wreckfest though? Are they releasing it early or just PS Plus get it a month in advance?

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Stranded deep is sctually quite good if you like survivals, but I already have it.
Does BF V have a good singleplayer campaign?

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
Wreckfest is the new PS5 native version, right?
If so, great month for PS5 owners! Can't wait to try the Dualsense on this one

BFV is cool for PS4 owners too

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Neat.

Could not get on with Battlefield 5 at all but Stranded Deep is a really cool survival game, primarily set in the most terrifying place in existence.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
GDI, I just downloaded BF1 to scratch that itch... I'm going to end up getting BFV as well, aren't I?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
The rumor was true, can definitely see a few friends jumping on BF5 for a bit, especially if BF6 is revealed in May. Wreckfest is a nice surprise, will be nice to have whenever I get a PS5.

OcelotUnit64

Jan 22, 2020
Wreckfest is great, looking forward to seeing PS5 update which I think isn't available anywhere else. I'll play Battlefield V too although I think it probaby should've been on there ages ago, anyone know what the online presence is like for it?

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Wreckfest was fun on PS4, but I fell off of it a bit early when some other stuff came out. Will be nice to give it another go on the PS5, I think.

I've more than had my fill of BFV and Stranded Deep isn't really my kind of thing, but I'll check it out for sure.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I've had a great time with Wreckfest on PS4 so will definitely be checking out the PS5 version. Still, fuck this overlap between Now and PS+. When a game appears on Now you can almost safely assume it will also appear on Plus within half a year.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Glad to get wreckfest. But have they pulled forward the next gen update? I thought that was coming on June 1st?

SAINT_

Banned
Oct 4, 2020
Ehhh nothing for me this month.

Also, kinda OT but I downloaded Control the other day and it turns out I only claimed the PS4 version and there's no free upgraded...😩

Neon Octopus

Nov 21, 2017
Dammit i just got the wrekfest complete edition in anticipation of the ps5 patch.......that i was expecting in June. I know its been mentioned a few times but add me to the confused list. Hope this means the ps5 patch comes out ahead of schedule

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Had to google what Stranded Deep is. I'm good, thanks Sony!:D

Will download Wreckfest only. Couldn't care less about BF (i have BF1 on Plus, still unplayed).

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Wreckfest is definitely the type of game I wouldn't buy, but am a bit interested in. So a great addition to Plus for me.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Damn, BFV? That's pretty cool, got a fun MP game to hop on. Does it have cross-play with Xbox users?

OddRonald

Jul 31, 2020
I gotta stop getting hyped up on the speculation, I came into last month expecting Sekiro and Disco Elysium and I come into this month expecting Call of the Sea

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017
Sweet! I just wrapped up the free PS Now trial and almost kept it to play WreckFest, then almost bought WF on sale when my trial ended.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Pleased with Wreckfest. Wasn't interested in it before due to the 30fps and was disappointed to hear that instead of a PS5 upgrade they went for a full price re-release. So I'm chuffed with that tbh.

I don't care at all for the others. I got BF1 for literally a couple of quid a couple of years ago but still haven't ever fired it up.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
sure, i'll play bfv. i was contemplating playing an online shooter too.

and wreckfest seems fun. great month!

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wreckfest is awesome. I've been playing a ton of it on Game Pass over the last couple months. It's just a ball.

I've tried Stranded Deep, and that is not for me at all. Not a Battlefield guy at all either (other than Bad Company 2), so that's a pass for me, but still it's a great month for anyone who hasn't played Wreckfest. You're in for a treat.