• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
PS+ on fire again this month. They have really upped the ante since the PS5 launched. Love it.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
To newer players, remember that Akira is not the Ryu of VF and while being the poster boy he is actually one of the hardest characters to get decent and play as.

Z6E1Z9O

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Im so confused over the difference in reactions to these games between this site and nearly every single other website (and my friend groups)

I honestly am pretty happy about these games as they all look awesome, almost no one in my friends group agrees though... =(

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
Only really interested in Virtua Fighter 5, but that's good enough for me since last month was a bust.

Never played VF outside of a few matches of the arcade version in Judgment and I'm sure I'll be garbage at it, but that doesn't stop me from still playing Tekken lmao so I'm looking forward to giving it a try!

Oct 27, 2017
I knew that as soon as I picked Squadrons up that it would be on Plus! Still a good month, excited to give VF5 another shot after playing the version inside Yakuza, and Operation Tango looks interesting if you can find a buddy.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is probably the best month in ages for me. Damn! Glad i waited on SW this holiday and VF5 coming back FINALLY and it's free! Free from the shackles of only able to play it in Yakuza on a Sony platform since ps3

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'll never doubt ghostcrew again.

I am so ready for VF 😑

Backstage-Drinking-Beer.gif

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I wish I had more time to really get into VF5. Instead I'll probably fuck around single player and get wrecked online a couple of times.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This is a really fantastic month for me. All 3 will see a lot of play.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Operation: Tango still looks cool. Cool to see it on PS+. Sadly, I am a 36yr old loser with no friends and a mortgage. Meaning I have no one to play with during the late-night gaming hours that I squeeze in after the kids are asleep.

I'll probably play Squadrons on Xbox. From what I remember, it's the better version. A PS5 Squadron on the DS would be crazy. Did they ever update the game?

Not really into fighting games these days. WIll check it out though. I've liked VF in the past.

Good month as usual for PS+ in my opinion. So many great games to play right now.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
dammit, bought squadrons to play in VR but havent gotten to it yet, same shit happened with control. havent messed with VF since the 4 on the ps3, so ill be interested in checking that out for a weekend.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm intrigued by Operation Tango, already played Squadrons and not much interest in VF.

Ok month for me.

Joo

May 25, 2018
How does Operation Tango actually work? Do you and your friend both need to own the game, or can you play with some random person? None of my friends have a PS5 yet and thus can't play the PS+ version, so I'm kinda out of luck.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
One of the best months ever for me. I was eyeing Squadrons for a while (plus, it's gonna look great in my future PSVR) and VF was always a day one

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
How does Operation Tango actually work? Do you and your friend both need to own the game, or can you play with some random person? None of my friends have a PS5 yet and thus can't play the PS+ version, so I'm kinda out of luck.

You can download the PS5 version and all your friends need to do is download the Trial/Demo on their console (the game is crossplay) and they are able to play with you via Friend Pass: http://www.clever-plays.com/operation-tango/faq/

1. What is Operation:Tango's Friend Pass?
The Friend Pass allows you to play Operation:Tango for free, provided you are playing with someone who owns the full game themselves! It takes two to save the world, but it only takes one to pay for it!

2. How do I get the Friend Pass?
Simply download for free the demo / trial version of Operation: Tango on your favourite platform (Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X|S). You do of course need to have an account on one of these stores to download and play the game.

The only downside is that your friends won't be able to unlock trophies/achievements