• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 24, 2018
Holy shit, I just realized I didn't purchase these two games. I thought I already did. Whoops, close call.'

I have no intention of ever playing Sniper Elite 4, I just purchase it to make my account "worth more", so to speak.

I totally will play Wipeout, I'm just not done with that Horizon racing game yet.
I accidentally forgot to grab Yakuza Kiwami/whatever the other free games were that month (really busy/stressed with work that month). Fortunately, I already owned Yakuza Kiwami physically, but it would have been nice to own digitally as well.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Assassin's Creed: Rogue & Need for Speed.

Not gonna happen but these two would be good candidates for Plus.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Assassin's Creed: Rogue & Need for Speed.

Not gonna happen but these two would be good candidates for Plus.

Nothing EA published will be on Plus now they have EA Access on the platform.

I have really been hoping for some Ubi content on plus but it's really been a long time now...i wonder when they will drop Horizon as a Plus game.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017

I have really been hoping for some Ubi content on plus but it's really been a long time now...i wonder when they will drop Horizon as a Plus game.

I actually completely forgot about Access being on PlayStation. That rules out NFS for sure, although it would be a good title to put on to generate hype for Heat.

I think we're overdue a Ubi title tbh and Rogue seems like one that would be a good fit for Plus, since they seem to not wanna give the GOAT Black Flag.

My second guess is DOOM (2016) then.

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I actually completely forgot about Access being on PlayStation. That rules out NFS for sure, although it would be a good title to put on to generate hype for Heat.

I think we're overdue a Ubi title tbh and Rogue seems like one that would be a good fit for Plus, since they seem to not wanna give the GOAT Black Flag.

I believe Bethesda doesn't work with PS Plus or Games With Gold.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
I would be both a bit mad because I bought it during the last sale, and happy because more people would get to experience the glory that is Doom 2016 :)

I read that it could be an action game with a detective that kicks a lot of ass, I would be up for return to Arkham, never bought it as I played these games when they came out

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018

If anything it's probably more likely now. EA were desperate to get Access on PS4 and Sony didn't want it. The ball was in Sony's Court and they could well have asked to get some games on plus in future.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
As every month, with everyone feeling the same... Please let it not be a game I own already.

Gimme Bioshock collection

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I would be both a bit mad because I bought it during the last sale, and happy because more people would get to experience the glory that is Doom 2016 :)

I read that it could be an action game with a detective that kicks a lot of ass, I would be up for return to Arkham, never bought it as I played these games when they came out
"Action game with a detective that kicks a lot of ass" could describe The Evil Within 2 pretty well

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
It will be "Murdered: Soul Suspect" and you will like it (ps: you won't)

Probably Batman, by the description

Ace Attorney Trilogy would be dope though
I dunno, for an early-gen title I didn't think Murdered: Soul Suspect was all that bad. It wasn't great, but it was a decent AA game.

But yeah, it's probably Batman. I just want more people to play the awesomeness that is The Evil Within 2

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully there's not too much overlap between Plus and Now. Getting games on one service only to have them featured later in the other is pretty lame. Especially when they are Now first, Plus second. You only get two games with Plus nowadays.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
EA games didn't appear on PS+ because EA was probably mad against Sony when they refused Access on PS4.
Now EA Access is on PS4, chances to see EA games on PS+ are higher than ever

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
Probably not gonna happen, but the Spider-Man Game of The Year edition was basically confirmed today, so... There's hope for Spider-Man after Detroit? :P

Other than that, I don't really know what we're gonna get. I'd like to be surprised.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the detective game is Judgement.
ezgif-5-9f495b2e2bb7.gif

Or maybe I just want to really play Judgement lol.
Do it.

It's only $59.99. You know you want to.

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
I have a feeling it's sleeping dogs and I pray to god it's not . I have this game on pc and still didn't play it

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Looking at recent price adjustments, maybe...

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Human: Fall Flat

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Sleeping Dogs has already been a PS3 PS+ game, so that would suck.
Hope you speculators are wrong on this one. :(

Oct 27, 2017
I have SD but it's one of my favs all time. Everyone should play it. Won't be mad if it is free.

I'm hoping to Nonary Games, as unlikrly as it is

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
The detective game is probably the last Sherlock Holmes title, if I'm not wrong it's already on Game Pass and was bundled with Humble Monthly too.
EDIT: I didn't read the part about kicking asses, so probably it's Arkham Knight.