• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
Crossing my fingers

veyoadc.png

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I'd like Celeste only because I had to cancel my Limited Run release because of it being put back for months to include the DLC.

It went from being a birthday present in March to being closer to next year's.

Gohlad

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
It seems there are murmurs about the next 2 titles, "That both games involve protagonists who fight plenty of people along their way. one is more of a detective while the other has some kind of anger issue". Interesting.

Someone with anger issues reminds me of Ashura's Wrath...stealth PS4 remaster?!

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
So far I've got over 30hrs on Elite Sniper 4, what a good game! I love stealth, hate Nazis and love sniping so I am having a great time!

Loved Elite Sniper 3 as well but I got the deluxe edition and there was DLC missing so I skipped 4 because I was so annoyed. And now in 4, you go into your loadout and most of the weapons are locked behind DLC! Fuck this, I'm skipping the next one too.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
It seems there are murmurs about the next 2 titles, "That both games involve protagonists who fight plenty of people along their way. one is more of a detective while the other has some kind of anger issue". Interesting.
The Evil Within? really liked the game but I played it before the performance patch - so maybe I'll play it again now if it hits the IGC.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

The detective part definitely points to Batman, I could see the Return to Arkham combo or Arkham Knight there. On a more literal sense, i'd say Evil Within or (lol) Murdered Soul Suspect :)

The anger issue part obviously points to God of War but I don't see them giving out GoW so soon.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
These past months were so good for me.
What Remains of Edith Finch was a lot better than I expected and it became one of the best games of these years for me.
Played Borderlands game before, but liked to play them again and Borderlands Collection was a good thing from Sony.
Also liked to play Detroit and finally got it with Plus and enjoyed it a lot.
Wipeout was another game that I liked to play for years, but had doubt to pay money for it and after playing it, I'm in love with it!
And there were 2 games that I never thought I would like them:
Horizon Chase Turbo is amazing! It has some flaws, but the overall experience is so good and really love it.
Sniper Elite 4 is a great game too. Never played Sniper Elite games and I thought about them as a completely different games but after playing the first mission, I can say a few games are as enjoyable as this, in terms of killing enemies!
Can't wait for next games and hope for good ones in September too.
You should get Zombie Army Trilogy from the Sniper Elite developer. Fantastic fun, and entirely enjoyable either solo or in coop campaign.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Wednesday is the announcement for next month.

It's been a very long time too since we had one of those "spend $100 get $15" promotions. Look at the timing:

Oct 2014
Mar 2015
Oct 2015
Feb 2016
Oct 2016
Jun 1017
Feb 2018

It was every 6 months or so from late 2014 to early 2018, and now none for 18 months.
Not to mention the discount codes that sometimes dropped from their newsletters. Haven't seen one of those in ages.

Oct 27, 2017
Wednesday is the announcement for next month.

It's been a very long time too since we had one of those "spend $100 get $15" promotions. Look at the timing:

Oct 2014
Mar 2015
Oct 2015
Feb 2016
Oct 2016
Jun 1017
Feb 2018

It was every 6 months or so from late 2014 to early 2018, and now none for 18 months.
There was one last fall but it was buying specific new releases. It was called day one digital or something.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Holy shit, I just realized I didn't purchase these two games. I thought I already did. Whoops, close call.'

I have no intention of ever playing Sniper Elite 4, I just purchase it to make my account "worth more", so to speak.

I totally will play Wipeout, I'm just not done with that Horizon racing game yet.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Arkham Knight would be a huge disappointment, since it's another game that's already on PS Now. Just dumping the same games on both services is super shitty for those of us who have both.

You should get Zombie Army Trilogy from the Sniper Elite developer. Fantastic fun, and entirely enjoyable either solo or in coop campaign.
Zombie Army uses similar mechanics, but plays pretty differently from the main Sniper ones though. It's a much more frantic experience where you have to quickly line up headshots and take out waves of zombies. I enjoy the Sniper Elite series, but Zombie Army did nothing for me.

Volkama

Oct 30, 2017
I doubt it will be Batman. Isn't the physical version of Batman Arkham Collection coming out in September?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
You know.... I don't want to play someone with anger issues. I'm already angry, I want to chill out!

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Doom maybe? They added it to ps now last month so could do a sly one and add it to ps plus this month, sony have done this before.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
God of War 3 remastered maybe? Its been long enough that I wouldnt mind doing another playthrough, especially since I remember the PS3 version having an easy platinum

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Doom maybe? They added it to ps now last month so could do a sly one and add it to ps plus this month, sony have done this before.

Yeah could see this to be fair. They've done this a few times, adding games to PS+ and Now at around the same time. I remember when they did it with XCOM2 a while back.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Shenmue I & II kind of works with more or less being detective games and beating up a lot of people. Ryo also has some anger issues tbh. Would be nice and make sense before the launch of Shenmue III.