• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
Do we know if the PS5 Version of Control has a separate Trophy List? The games is fine, may give it another go when there are new trophies.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Great month! Control Ultimate edition was a nice cherry on top.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Sony have really pushed the value of its PS+ offerings for a year now. Reminds me of how good it was when it first got introduced, bargain.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Bought it 12 days ago and didn't play it waiting for PS5 version. Called to get a refund and the entire process took me less than 5 minutes in pretty much painless fashion.

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
The next gen update drops on the same day? Get the fuck in!

I never finished it on PC. I'm actually super excited for all 3 of these to drop next week now. Usually I add plus games to my library and never play them.

Axis

Dec 9, 2017
Color me surprised, that's a really good lineup.

It's awesome that it's Control Ultimate Edition, because it'll be upgraded for PS5 whenever I get one down the road.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
PlayStation Plus offerings have been pretty solid for the past few months. It looks like Sony's putting a greater investment into the service which is translating to better, more desirable games.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
lol, bought the season pass version last year. Then I bought the UE for $20. Was waiting to play when the update to PS5 dropped. Ha. FML.

First world problems.

J-Soul

Banned
Nov 11, 2020
Anybody know if access to free Destruction Allstars is revoked after 2 months? The language is vague.

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
Tried to get a Control UE refund because I bought it on PSN "recently."

Turns out that I bought it back in November, ooph. Still, no regrets- $20 for Control with all the DLC + PS5 perks is hardly robbery. Shows me for "pre-ordering" a game like that months out.

Damn I just bought the ultimate edition

If you bought it within the last 2 weeks it looks like they'll refund you.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
But it works on PS4? I'm gonna play it on mine and not on PS5.

I'm wrong apparently :
On Playstation the are 3 Versions of the Game

You can transfer from the basic version into the ultimate edition on PS4- THEN you can transfer to Ps5.

Control (PS4)
Control Ultimate Editon Ps4
Control Ultimate edition (PS5)

LuckPuck

Dec 6, 2020
Awesome month. Almost bought Control during the holidays on sale but thankfully held off due to having spent too much.

I'm really looking forward to to get into it!

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Bu...bu...BUT I BOUGHT THAT ULTIMATE EDITION back in November just for the PS5 version. I didn't even start the PS4 version. Just figured i'd get it on sale, since I knew I wanted to play it on the PS5 lol.

Oh well such is life. Only $20 I think. Went to Remedy so all good.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wrong apparently :
On Playstation the are 3 Versions of the Game

You can transfer from the basic version into the ultimate edition on PS4- THEN you can transfer to Ps5.

Control (PS4)
Control Ultimate Editon Ps4
Control Ultimate edition (PS5)
Cool! Thank you very much.

I keep seeing this repeated, so here again:

Maybe in your dimension, mister janitor-man.

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That's 3/3 for games that I don't have but really want to play.

Best plus month... Ever?

Type422

Nov 28, 2017
Bad month for me. But only, because I bought Control UE in the last sale for 20 euros -.-
Absolutely no interest in Destruction All-Stars; the artstyle immediately puts me off...

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
Well damn. That's a great month. I was about to buy Control UE, and I've been interested in Concrete Genie since its announcement, but never bought it. Also, getting two PS5 games is very good.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, Pretty unbelievable I wanted all 3 games... was close to pulling the trigger on concrete genie several times. I don't think Sony really needs any kind of games pass alternative if Plus continues to be an amazing value for ps5 owners.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Too much Control talk in here. Where's the respect for my boy Concrete Genie? Don't sleep on this one. It's a fantastic and charming game that doesn't overstay its welcome.