• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Porkepik

Oct 27, 2017
Ah well ,bought control in November waiting for the ps5 patch to play, concrete genie a year ago and still not played loll. Need to control my urges. But great month for everyone. Can't wait to try destruction all stars

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the shit. That is a fucking INSANE month. Give me all these games.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Lord, please let me actually finish AC: Valhalla by the weekend. It's just so looooooooooooooooooooooong!

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
I got to stop buying things on PSN. Those fools come straight to plus the second I do. Y'all want to know what's coming in March, give me a shout... I guess.

Not played Concrete Genie yet but I the look of it was really cool.

Control is pretty legit and this kind of overrides the shitty upgrade path they opted for. Unless you're a moron like me who sold the disk and bought the ultimate edition on sale...d'oh well

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Best month in years. 2 PS5 games last month and now 2 PS5 games. Hopefully Shadow Of Tomb Raider and Concrete Genie get PS5 updates too.

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
That's possibly the BEST MONTH EVER since the instant game collection back in the PS3 era....

Holy shit.... (already bought Control, but I'm happy that we're all going to explore the amazing atmosphere Remedy created)

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
Holy Schnikes!!!!! I was looking forward to Destruction AllStars, but now I get to play Control which I just haven't had the time for—but I'll make time now. Also, don't sleep on Concrete Genie. I loved that game.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
so from what i'm reading your PS4 control save can transfer to the PS4 version of the UE and then you transfer the PS4 UE save to the PS5 UE version?

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
I already own the Ultimate Edition but that's a great offer, especially with the PS5 upgrade. The game itself is a masterpiece.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Had always thought Control looked fun, but never bit. Ultimate Edition for free sounds good.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
goddamn ultimate edition. I literally just said in the other thread that I doubted they would release the base PS4 so as not to cannibalize sales of this - i didn't think they'd just release it lol

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Control and Concrete Genie are great. I'm not even mad about already owning both, I'm just glad more people will hopefully now play both.

Oct 30, 2017
Bought control on sale a few weeks ago and I don't have plus on the account I bought it on so won't even get a refund! Haha. That's twice that's happened now.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
What a good month !

And Control Ultimate, not the base game, that's really great !