• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I was never going to play Control cause I was pissed about the old version not upgrading but uhh I guess this works

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
FUCK I LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT CONTROL LAST NIGHT

6wDQzPK.png

(oh well game is already wild and i'm like 20 minutes in)

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
You've got to be fucking kidding me!!! I'm PISSED. I bought control recently too. WTF! Damn. What a month.

freked

Oct 27, 2017
That is just an amazing month! So glad I waited to play the DLC for Control (saves will carry over right?)

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Control Ultimate Edition?! Let's go! Control is one of my favorite games from last gen so getting it as part of Plus is just *chefs kiss*.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Dang it -- I bought Control: UE during the last sale for $20 and haven't even played it!

Oh well, this is the first time this has happened so I won't be too upset. Glad it's part of PS+!

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Wait...did i just bought the PS4 Season Pass of Control? Yes i did.
Am i going to be stubborn and play the PS4 version for now and the PS5 of the Ultimate one later so i don't feel bad about the money spent? For sure.

Is this the first month ever on PS Plus that every single game is something i always wanted and was interested in? For sure
This is one of the best months ever for PS Plus!

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
I'm so glad I didn't buy Control UE ahead of the upgrade/play base version on GP. Great month.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Control is super good. I'll take the Ultimate Edition for free even though I won't play it again.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Amazing lineup! Glad I didn't buy Control when it was on sale

Rzarekta

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Wow, great month. Already played Control and Concrete, but will definitely download Destruction.

Sotonian

Oct 25, 2017
Can i get a refund on PSN for Control if i have not played it yet? purchased it a few weeks ago in the sale in prep for the PS5 version

mullah88

Oct 28, 2017
Might be the first month I'll download all 3 games and actually play them....I've been a plus member since the inception

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit that's a good month. I've got Control on PC but will definitely download it again for PS5, I never played any of the DLC.

The other 2 games I'm both interested in. I get a little Anarchy Reigns vibes from Destruction All-stars.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Legendary month. God damn glad i held out on Control this past Black Friday! Can't wait to try concrete genie too. Let's hope All stars ends up being fun as well

Jan 29, 2018
Well shit, I guess I'm going to get to play the PS5 version of Control after all. God knows I wasn't going to buy it again after paying full price at launch.

Do we know when the next gen upgrade us out?