• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Not a bad month when considering many don't have the PS+ Collection Days Gone, and with all the Play at Home games, there are strong offerings.
Wish we didn't have to wait till the 6th for these! Always wish they'd start on the first of the month.
I know, I keep hoping they'll update their procedure on this and just release the PS+ games on the first.

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
A lot of people are complaining about this month, but Oddworld seems like the perfect type of game for PS+. Not a game I'd buy, but will 100% play it when it comes out now.

Plus it's a Day 1 release on PS5.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I'm hoping Oddworld will surprise me and be a great game. I've been meaning to play Days Gone but since I have a PS5 that's worthless as an included game since it's in the PS+ Collection.

Does Zombie Army 4 run at 30fps on PS5?

A lot of people are complaining about this month, but Oddworld seems like the perfect type of game for PS+. Not a game I'd buy, but will 100% play it when it comes out now.

Plus it's a Day 1 release on PS5.

Yup, this is a good point, too. Kinda like the same deal with Bugsnax. Would never have bought that game but played it on PS+ and ended up really enjoying it. Remnant: From the Ashes was another recent game I enjoyed that I wouldn't have bought either.

Oct 27, 2017
Day Gone is awesome, if you havent played it, especially if you have a PS5, totally worth giving it a go.

But for me, meh month. Dont really like any of the oddworld games, already platinumed Days Gone last march, and zombies in general are kinda meh.

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
I'm looking forward to checking out Zombie army and Oddworld. I already have Days Gone, but it's definitely a good month.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn oddowlrd has unskippable cinematic story. Already 10 minutes waiting to play

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Pretty hyped for oddworld!

Was sorta skeptical of the big changes, but watched a dev commentary with loren and well.... i'm back on that train!

Doub

Nov 11, 2020
Weird that Oddworld is available to grab already but the other two aren't. Aren't the PS+ games usually updated in the same batch/update ?

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Put this one in the doo doo folder for me. Really liked days gone but I plat it; play it if you get the chance.

Zero interest in anything this month. Was excited when some site leaked it was the newer civilization game cause I haven't try that series yet

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally playing oddowlrd. Looks crisps 60fps. But damn. A dozen minutes of cinematic which you cant skip

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oddworld feels great to control. As a huge Abe fan, I think I'm gonna have a real good time with it.

Hope these cinematics can be skipped on a second run though. They're great but there's a lot of them.

Vash63

Oct 28, 2017
Excited to see if Odd world is good. I was following it anyway but not sold on it. I really like the trend of new games included in the service, even if they aren't the big AAA new releases usually.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I got a game breaking glitch in Oddworld.

A mandatory platform bridge just didn't load and it was after a I passed a checkpoint.

Had to restart the game.

They're very lucky you can skip cutscenes you have seen. But I'm done for now.

Mar 4, 2021
Berlin, Germany
Hong Kong PSN Asia gets another game.

PlayStation Plus 四月份會員免費遊戲
末日屍潮 x 外星來襲 x 暗黑故事,體驗精選刺激遊戲:
PS4【Days Gone】往日不再 • 末日求生
PS4【Zombie Army 4: Dead War】戰爭與喪屍世界
PS4【X-Morph: Defense】建造並抵禦外星種族
PS5【Oddworld: Soulstorm】蛻變成非凡英雄
You can't just claiming this by using the Hong Kong store? On Xbox you can do this with all other stores and GWG game.

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
Got a couple of hours of play on Oddworld, such a beautiful and funny game. Still can't believe we got this on D1 with PS Plus, such great value

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Zombie army seems like mindless fun to play with people. Will prob end up playing a while with randoms.

Frame rate is oof though. I really can't wait to get a PS5.