• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
That isn't Hook...

My wife can recite the entirety of Labyrinth from memory, though I'm not sure she could do all the choreography. Important to note that back in the day you were at the mercy of tv scheduling (no dvr, no on demand) and whatever vhs tapes you either owned or rented over and over and over.

Last edited:

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
this is hook (1991) with dustin hoffman and robin williams (RIP)

Hook_poster_transparent.png

this is peter pan (1953)

PeterpanRKO.jpg

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The final crocodile scene in Peter Pan is some of the best slapstick comedy ever drawn.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe the only thing I could recite that accurately would be scenes from Snatch. It's such a quotable movie.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha, damn, that's impressive. ProZD is great. He must've watched that a ton as a kid. I don't think I could do that with any movie. Maybe Hot Rod.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
For a while I could do something almost similar with the Matrix Trilogy as I watched those films LOADS of times. It's been a while but I can vividly recall some parts clearly.

Another one is Face/Off and The Rock.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Baja Blast, best YouTuber confirmed.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I love this guy but just to play devil's advocate -- he could be looking at a screen to the right of the person recording here. It's hard to take much 'tent on the internet at face value.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
I love this guy but just to play devil's advocate -- he could be looking at a screen to the right of the person recording here. It's hard to take much 'tent on the internet at face value.

Nah. I believe it was probably a childhood favorite that he probably watched over and over again. Kids do that. They wil literally watch the same movie 5 times in a row all day every day if they can.

Also, he doing some of those scenes ahead of time.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
That was really impressive, got the choreography right as well. I was chuckling every time a line from the movie was spoken right after he said it.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
His parents probably either framed that vhs tape when he moved out or burned it. The amount of times he must have watched that movie, my god.

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The little mermaid in the same level of detail as him. I watched that movie way way way too many times as a kid.

I had a semester of high school where the teacher played Shrek as background noise while we worked. I'm willing to bet I can recite the script in time with the movie but I haven't watched it since then or have the will to watch it since then. I could do it back in high school though because it was the only way I kept myself sane.