• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
User Warned: Please respect sex workers and those with mental illnesses
Technically no, if he drops the badge!

If someone was already on the fence about leaving....would be a good send off....But man..that woman definitely has some trauma in her life if you look at her other tweets. I hope her mental health improves in the future.

Last edited:

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
LOL at the "I'm married" guy. Dude was seriously considering it.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Some of them looking at her thirsty as Fu**

The "I am married" guy wanted her so bad. Damn ^^

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Not people getting the vapors over the fact that you can post NSFW content on Twitter. How have you been blindsided by this

BigMack

Oct 27, 2017
"Sorry, I'm married" as he looks her up and down lmfao. Dude seriously thought about it for a second

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Errr...basically everyone in uniform looked, how do it put it, as bright as a broken lightbulb. Was that the training wheels battalion?

I was expecting some meatheads at least a few scary meatheads, not babbies first baton.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Local police scanner just picked up a report of the Halloween Store being looted. They only took police costumes though.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Married dude's reaction is gold, especially is eyes popping out of his head when he looks her up and down.

At first, I was thinking the video is entertaining just for the reactions, but as soon as she starts talking prostitutes and cops, it's straight ether.

Mind games level: Expert

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
She's no doubt experienced and seen some shit being a former fashion/runway model which from her bio was recruited when she was 16. I didn't go that deep into her Twitter and didn't look at any replies but I don't doubt she's got a shitload of asshats harassing her and using what she's doing now to attack her.