• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
* may be rubber bullets. But you can see some stuff puff up on the ground when the shots fall short.

Fuck the police for taking the shots, but I am laughing hard imaging the road runner noise as he takes off. They didn't have a chance

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
They're so damn lazy they took like 2 steps to chase and just went with "Fuck it, just shoot him".... Which is their go-to solution for everything.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
4 guys and 3 vehicles, as kitted up as possible and with anti-riot weaponry couldn't keep their hands on one dude. Bunch of pathetic losers who can't do their job on the most basic level. High 5 to the guy

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
bxISGn0.gif

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw this on Twitter. So happy for the kid.

This comment tho:

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
The cops are definitely not chasing/causing scenes they know they are gonna get overruned by people if they do. This was happening when people were looting Cops just standing there cause they dont have the numbers.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It was so extremely important to arrest him in the first place that when he runs, they take 2 steps forward and give up lmfao.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I love how they immediately give up chasing him lol

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
First instinct is to try to shoot the man in the back because they can't be bothered to run.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I did that once. Hopped a few fences and hid under a tarp for 2 hours - they thought I kept hopping fences lmao Dumbasses. Always check the tarp.

I'm fast but probably not as fast as that dude however. Definitely faster than my local cops, of course lol

Good on him.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
* may be rubber bullets. But you can see some stuff puff up on the ground when the shots fall short.

Fuck the police for taking the shots, but I am laughing hard imaging the road runner noise as he takes off. They didn't have a chance

The puffs of smoke give it even more resemblance to a road runner scene. He's moving so fast, he's kicking up dust clouds! lol