• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
User Warned: Fat shaming
gothamist.com

Protesters Threatened By Enraged Man With Four-Bladed Weapon In Queens

Videos show the knife-wielding man's SUV plowing down the sidewalk where the protesters were standing.

Look at this fucking Wolverine wannabe

Screen_Shot_2020-06-03_at_4.23.27_.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.png

Last edited:

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Of course no arrests yet... He was no peaceful person going back home. So the police sae no threat.

Man fuck the police

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
That's some real mall ninja shit right there. Boy he sure looks cool.

*puke*

Oct 26, 2017
So, first we had Welfare Legolas and now we have Welfare Wolverine? What the heck even is that thing?

Regardless, he's just another crazy scumbag.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Voldo?
220px-Voldo.png

Well, like an old, out of shape one, anyway.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So we have a dollar star Hawkeye, and now a dollar store Wolverine...how long until we can make an entire dollar store Avengers cast?

Oct 25, 2017
I was not ready for that last picture.

If I had been there in person, I'm pretty sure I'd be laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, right up until the crazy dude stabbed me.

Hope they ID him soon.

He's been waiting his whole life for this moment

I'm picturing the montage in my head right now, complete with "BLM protest" headlines streaking across the screen and FOX news in the background as he sits at his workbench.

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
At this point I don't even know how to react. I can just say this: fuck this guy.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was that mother fucker who fired an arrow into the crowd ever arrested? Kinda have zero confidence that the police give a single fuck.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's wild to me is I used to literally live around that corner. Would walk that bridge to the super market and my gym all the time. Having lived in that area, this is so unsurprising it fucking hurts. That area is heavy on the older side and HEAVILY Trump/pro-cops. Blue thin lines for days around there.

People are willfully ignorant. My wife has a friend who lives in the area too, has a husband for a cop, and continues to argue the reporting should be that dude is just crazy not Anti-protestors or w/e. My palm can't face palm hard enough without risking severe personal injury.