• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

You can tell this guy is a far-right agitator.

He's got that human thumb physique all these dudes have.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The NRA needs to be destroyed. They have their hands in more than one murder and know it full well; the only thing separating them from direct murderers is that that they don't want to accept the risk of getting their hands dirty themselves.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is great. Good on all the people turning up, hope this disrupts the whole convention so it never gets started and no guest speakers are allowed to enter so the whole thing is cancelled. Then all the support for NRA is bled out from politicians, lobbying is eradicated, and NRA is destroyed.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017

youtube.fandom.com

Chet Goldstein

Alex Rosen (born: March 15, 2000 (2000-03-15) [age 24]), better known online as Chet Goldstein, is an American YouTuber and substance maker. He was the founder of Predator Poachers, and best known for exposing EDP445. His older videos were about miscellaneous topics, and he was called out for...

Accusations of racism/pedophilia

After exposing Bryant, a lot of controversies came out about Alex. Alex was called out for one of his older prank videos, where he called Black Lives Matter hotlines, and repeatedly said racial slurs against African-Americans. He was also on video, saying racial slurs again, homophobia, being creepy to a decoy asking to do inappropriate things for him claiming it was a predator, and talked about having a three year old female child in his basement. He also made racist jokes about African-Americans, such as a joke on video about them "not being able to swim." Chet's behavior was called out by SomeOrdinaryGamers, and penguinz0, for his older videos. Since then, both EDP445 and Alex have been terminated off of YouTube.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The NRA is a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I wish the entire country was out there. The NRA is the enemy and every politician that supports them is complicit.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
youtube.fandom.com

Chet Goldstein

Alex Rosen (born: March 15, 2000 (2000-03-15) [age 24]), better known online as Chet Goldstein, is an American YouTuber and substance maker. He was the founder of Predator Poachers, and best known for exposing EDP445. His older videos were about miscellaneous topics, and he was called out for...
The best people.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
My wife and her company are their protesting. They let them have the day off to go

Know it won't do fuck all though

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine not having the self-awareness, decency and humanity to cancel after the events of this week that this kind of protest is necessary. But that is what these sick soulless ammosexual fucks have been doing since Columbine. Not a decent bone among the lot of them. They pray to Moloch.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Holding my breath waiting for the ever so brave police to roll up and disperse these provacatours in the interest of public safety.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the protests spread nationwide. I want George Floyd x10 in terms of number of people. The only way to make change is to make life miserable for congress.

Teusery

May 18, 2022
Kids already tried this, and they were told to fuck off. This country does not have a heart to appeal to.

My wife and her company are their protesting. They let them have the day off to go

Know it won't do fuck all though

Massive protests across the nation during midterm season not doing anything isn't a foregone conclusion; at the very least it shows people they're united in their cause which (especially for the younger ones) might drive them in the future. The U.S. needs this energy right now, why not contribute to it rather than shooting it down

gilko79

Oct 27, 2017
Ivalice
I wanted to be there, but the school year just ended and I have a ton to do with EOY data processing. Sending them all my support.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I wish I could be out there with them.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The NRA needs to be destroyed. They have their hands in more than one murder and know it full well; the only thing separating them from direct murderers is that that they don't want to accept the risk of getting their hands dirty themselves.
Just remember. The NRA is basically the gunmakers. It's their political arm. It's propped up by them.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
youtube.fandom.com

Chet Goldstein

More surprising would be if one of these far-right sickos wasn't a pedo.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
hOw DaRe thE LeFt uSe ChilDrEn to PoLiTicIzE thIS

By the way have you seen my latest FB post of my toddler with his brand new handgun?! USA USA USA

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
NRA really went ahead with this shit didn't they

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What Beto is doing considering his stance feels like performative bullshit. But at least the outcome is good. That being said I have zero faith in anything changing despite most the nation being in agreement. Because as others said, nothing stops money and politicians largely do not actually do anything to represent the people.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
What Beto is doing considering his stance feels like performative bullshit. But at least the outcome is good. That being said I have zero faith in anything changing despite most the nation being in agreement. Because as others said, nothing stops money and politicians largely do not actually do anything to represent the people.

He wanted guns banned after a mass shooting occurred in El Paso

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Republicans and the NRA know that they just have to deal with the protests and bad media for a little bit, but they will be ok. That's what they hold on to. Just weather this storm and get back to raking in all that good money without issue.

Thordinson

Aug 1, 2018
You love to see it!

Has his stance significantly changed?

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He wanted guns banned after a mass shooting occurred in El Paso
I thought he walked it back and was like "No I don't want to take guns, I just want people to listen to the police" or something. My bad

Edit: I found this quote from him after him confronting abbot

"I'm not interested in taking anything from anyone," O'Rourke said, according to KLTV, the ABC affiliate in Tyler. "What I want to make sure that we do is defend the Second Amendment. I want to make sure that we protect our fellow Texans far better than we're doing right now. And that we listen to law enforcement, which Greg Abbott refused to do."

Is that a misquote?

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017

This makes me happy. They weren't having his bullshit!!

Protest this crap, America!!
I really, really hope this time is different. I hope this time, things really change.

Seeing those children on stage, man... All of this could've been avoided.

All of it.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
What is this quote even from??
More context

"I want to make sure that we protect our fellow Texans far better than we're doing right now. And that we listen to law enforcement, which Greg Abbott refused to do. He turned his back on them when he signed that permitless carry bill that endangers the lives of law enforcement in a state that's seen more cops and sheriff's deputies gunned down than in any other."

www.kltv.com

Beto O’Rourke talks guns, energy jobs, and power grid plan during Tyler visit

Democratic candidate backpedals on guns: ‘I’m not interested in taking anything from anyone’

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
More context

"I want to make sure that we protect our fellow Texans far better than we're doing right now. And that we listen to law enforcement, which Greg Abbott refused to do. He turned his back on them when he signed that permitless carry bill that endangers the lives of law enforcement in a state that's seen more cops and sheriff's deputies gunned down than in any other."

www.kltv.com

Beto O’Rourke talks guns, energy jobs, and power grid plan during Tyler visit

Democratic candidate backpedals on guns: ‘I’m not interested in taking anything from anyone’
So it was a heavily edited quote or at least poorly cited quote by extremely biased sources being spread around. Surprise.