• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Feb 16, 2022
I'm legit convinced MTTSH either knows someone with direct access to early draft materials or has that access herself. It would explain why several of the things she's gotten wrong were in fact correct at an earlier development stage (like Matt catching a snow globe in NWH).

Apparently Greatphase got Attuma wearing a shark skull helmet, dunno if that had traction elsewhere or not but if not then goddamn.
Greatphase has been increasingly building quite a track record, yeah. I wonder if MTTSH is like someone with actual high level access in Marvel, or maybe she's like Feige's wife or daughter or something lol.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
We better still have Imperius Rex(well I guess an equivalent phrase could work since it means for King/God and Country. So you could find something similar), since that's been Namor's tagline/Catch phrase as long as Thing has had its clobbering time.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
1iaas08or8991.jpeg

NAMOR HAS THE FUCKING ANKLE WINGS

squidward-oh-no-hes-hot.gif

Also fuck yes at him not just having the ankle wings but having gigantic mofo ankle wings to boot. Again I say GODDAMN.

Greatphase has been increasingly building quite a track record, yeah. I wonder if MTTSH is like someone with actual high level access in Marvel, or maybe she's like Feige's wife or daughter or something lol.

LMAO

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what, when was Namot confirmed? Was there ever an official announcement? Why did that Vice article just drop that info like it was nothing? Did I completely miss it?

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not too excited about that Namor design, but they're pretty much adapting "man in swimsuit," so it's not like there's much to get excited about. Glad they're doing the foot wings at least. Will have to see how it all looks in live-action, though, that's gonna be the big question. I'm sure Huerta is on that Marvel regimen and all.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Another Namor look:
u8g2ogmz69991.jpeg

The wings are, in fact, coming out of his ankles. Absolutely wild, never expected them to *directly* adapt that part of him.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
damn my boy Namor looking cool as hell. I hate the nose piercing but ankle wings make up for it.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Another Namor look:
u8g2ogmz69991.jpeg

The wings are, in fact, coming out of his ankles. Absolutely wild, never expected them to *directly* adapt that part of him.
Gotta love that dress outfit. Super happy on the wing ankles, means they're keeping him Marvel's first mutant(and likely the first confirmed MCU one)
Is Atlantis still going to be water based or just some 'lost land' thing?
Should be water based, it's the whole reason Atlanteans are blue and Attuma is blue after all

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
People are somehow sleeping on the sequel to Black Panther. This movie will be huge and more importantly good. Coogler forever.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
If anything can overcome the sadness of losing Chadwick Boseman it's having Namor.
It still sucks but that's probably as close as you can get.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
That design is aces

Will he also speak Nahuatl? go all in then you can translate Imperius Rex into it, make it less Romanized, more interesting

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Is Namors kingdom even going to be called Atlantis? Since they're doing Aztec stuff instead of Greek mythology.
Could still be both, could predate the actual mezoamerican civilizations. Wouldn't be the first group in the mcu to mash things up either. Heck he's still Namor which is literally Roman backwards.
That design is aces

Will he also speak Nahuatl? go all in then you can translate Imperius Rex into it, make it less Romanized, more interesting
Curious to see as well, tho they could be both, if Atlantis is still Atlantis and El Dorado they can always pull from multiple aspects