• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

*Samus Fortnite Dancing*

• Take me to your Xbox to play fortnite today

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • You can take me to moisty mire but not loot lake

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • I really want to, chug with you

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • We can be pro fortnite gamers

Votes: 31 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Similar to my Persona 5 Strikers giveaway, I'm betting on something that hasn't happened yet and in that case, I ended up giving away a PC copy of the game.
So in a similar fashion, I'm betting on Samus being added to Fortnite and if she is, one poster here will get her full character pack. I did bet correctly on Aloy being added so hopefully, I luck out again about another cool character addition.

If she ends up NOT being added to Fortnite? Well, we all get nothing and wait until the end of days when Metroid Prime 3 finally releases.

*I'll only be leaving entries open for a week. However, if she's ever added to the game (Even years from now) someone will win barring anything crazy (Like being a Switch Console Bundle Exclusive or my untimely demise).

----------------

To Enter:
Post "I can't wait for Samus to come to [Xbox, PC, Android, Switch, Playstation] where the system you play on fills in the bracket space.

Example: "I can't wait for Samus to come to Xbox" if you play Fortnite on Xbox

----------------

Feel free to leave an entry and/or just discuss whether you think it'll actually happen or not.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Is this about the picture with the figure in the background with shoulderpads and people think it's ZSS (who doesn't have shoulderpads)?

ARobotCalledV

Aug 22, 2020
I'm buying her as soon as she drops. I'm wondering, if she's coming, if Nintendo wants to hold her until they have something Metroid to show.

I don't believe that shadow in the recent loading screen is Samus or that the outline in the Batman comic was meant to be a hint. But I'm still hoping.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
I can't wait for Samus to come to PlayStation.

... Would she even be available on PlayStation? šŸ˜…

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Samus in Fortnite is going to set a new standard in A/V for games.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
I can't wait for Samus to come to Playstation.
(Never thought I'd type those words.)

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Still wondering how they have the Varia suit with the arm cannon and be able to wield guns.

Would have to either be a modified version with two hands or the Zero suit no?

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I can't wait for Samus to come to PC/Android/Switch/Playstation.

Still wondering how they have the Varia suit with the arm cannon and be able to wield guns.

Would have to either be a modified version with two hands or the Zero suit no?
They've already added a character that has a cannon for an arm to Fortnite.
Their solution was to give them two hands and then have a built in emote that shows the cannon.
I'd imagine they'd do a similar thing if they ever add Samus.

majorlazer.jpg

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Think you're gonna be safe this week at the very least.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I can't wait for Samus to come to PC/Android/Switch/Playstation.

They've already added a character that has a cannon for an arm to Fortnite.
Their solution was to give them two hands and then have a built in emote that shows the cannon.
I'd imagine they'd do a similar thing if they ever add Samus.

majorlazer.jpg

Feel like that's kind of different considering it would be pretty weird to have the Varia suit with two normal hands for the entire time you used it outside of a 5 second emote.

Hope they figure it out one way or another though, as we need Samus. Will be interesting to see what they come up with.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for Samus to come to Playstation, even though I think if any Nintendo character gets put in, the Inklings would probably be first.

But hey, Metroid Prime 4 has to come out some day, right?

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
I can't wait for Samus to Fortnite. Also, I really appreciate the Fortnite love you always give, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.