• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HotHamWater

Oct 25, 2017
Dorset, UK
With all due respect, I cannot see anything being announced tonight that will be more pointless than that trailer.

If the main intent is to be mysterious, and then drive people to your website, they failed completely.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
I was like "ooh looks Sony 1st party"
Then I was like "hmm RE8?"
Then I was like oh.

We'll see

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the prologue teaser site, kinda looks like that's a fake company to reveal a game by another dev later on.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Please do not post flashing gifs

Last edited by a moderator:

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
At first I thought the "prologue" was going to be like... you're a civilian caught in a PUBG battle royale or something, as a survival/horror game.

But apparently it's a new IP?

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
88e.png

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
So we did apparently get some more (very vague) info about what this is: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidt...it-isnt-pubg-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

-It's not "PUBG2"
-It's not a shooter
-It's the first of a series of projects by his new team to experiment with new technology and design ideas, hence "prologue"
-Greene seems to indicate that it'll be in the same spirit of past games (ie, a massive map with unforgiving gameplay and the capacity for everyone to have their own stories)

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
So we did apparently get some more (very vague) info about what this is: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidt...it-isnt-pubg-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

-It's not "PUBG2"
-It's not a shooter
-It's the first of a series of projects by his new team to experiment with new technology and design ideas, hence "prologue"
-Greene seems to indicate that it'll be in the same spirit of past games (ie, a massive map with unforgiving gameplay and the capacity for everyone to have their own stories)
So a Day Z'esq survival game? Huge map, unforgiving, everyone having stories and although has guns it's not a shooter.