• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If they frame it right they empty word may not be a problem.

Yeah if there is an extra layer to it or has some depth then I think it'll be fine.

Death Stranding came out and was a very empty open world but with the unique online connectivity, how the traversal mechanics were used along with the tools it was a very engaging game.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Squares open space tech is quite nice. The talking bracelet and Gary Whitta story well see on.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
Black female protag in a JRPG, beautiful movements and graphics, interesting isekai concept, same team as FFXV (I think)....I can not be MORE hyped for this!

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I just love her design too. Old tattered cape that brings out the fantasy part and then you look down and she's wearing sneakers lol

Koivusilta

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
Not too excited about the bland, empty open-world aspect of it, but at least the fast and fluid movement looks cool.

Happy for the representation too.

yoonshik

Oct 26, 2017
outputbe6225d3ff26121b.gif

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Looks really cool. Very interested in seeing how the FFXV dev team (I'm assuming it's basically the same team minus Tabata?) has improved.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
wait a black woman is the main character? that's just amazing!

also lmao at "is that a motherfucking dragon?!" didn't expect that

Jimmypython

Oct 27, 2017
Hope they learnt from FFXV and fix the combat system.

Also the button mapping issue: single button for both jump and picking up stuff.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Looks amazing except for that motherfucking dragon line. Just really cheesy and the line delivery seemed weird.

Ewaan

May 29, 2020
Motherwell, Scotland
This looks excellent considering how far out it is. Environments look amazing in the Luminous Engine and they only seem to have improved on that. The lead character's model could use some work and I still feel a weakness of the Luminous Engine is the hair. Looking forward to this one!

OrionsNebula

Oct 25, 2017
tjsC44J.png

Just trying to go through scene by scene here....
Is this our first hint of civilization in this world? Looks like a farm house maybe?

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what to think about the gameplay but loving the black representation for the main character.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool, albeit the environments seem visually boring for the concept. It's an early trailer though, so we'll see.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The art direction feels kinda... drab right now? They haven't sold me yet on the world.

Movement looks fun though. Will be interesting to follow.

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Some of my favourite open world games are Spidey and InFamous 2 just based off the traversal, so it's nice to see another game going for that route