• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Ej0Txow.jpg

We did it!

We have revolutionized the spork!

So many years of cumulation of knowledge, trials, and errors, and we finally make the spork utility much more useful, for Asian noodles!

No longer do we have to struggle with noodle soups and stringy vegetables flopping off of our sporks. No longer do have to use our hands to scoop or catch any food that trickles out of our sporks.

We finally did it. We have made progress!

And yes, you know you will try to use the chopsticks end, and we know that you'll give up using chopsticks.

Credits to /u/Gimmegimmegunshots and /u/ulvain for the inspirational quote describing this new invention!

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
I dont see anything in that platter where chopsticks wouldnt be the best utensil

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, it's called "chork"??

noooo, and here I thought it's a more recently created, brand new spork.
Yeah, there's even chork.com lol
And a wiki entry:
Chork – Pointed and slightly curved tongs, which can be used like chopsticks (as pincers) or as a fork (for spearing).
A different kind of chork is a fork with a split handle, which can be broken in half to make two chopsticks.

You want progress? I got you:
chopsticks-51.jpg

chopsticks-52.jpg

Bow before...glork? Glicks?

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
On another note, restaurants really need to come up with a way to deal with plastic.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, there's even chork.com lol
And a wiki entry:

You want progress? I got you:
chopsticks-51.jpg

chopsticks-52.jpg

Bow before...glork? Glicks?
'progress'
The chork has been around since '07, brah.

Amazon.com | The Chork - Chopsticks and Fork in One (24 Pack): Chopsticks & Chopstick Holders

Shop The Chork at the Amazon Dining & Entertaining store. Free Shipping on eligible items. Everyday low prices, save up to 50%.

You guys wait till you see what I'm inventing.

I think I'll calling it the Dildork.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
*spins his computer chair around, facing the window, staring off into the city lights*

This changes everything.