• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Annoying Old Party Man

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So basically, streamers are teaching a young generation of gamers to be asshole psycopaths.

Yay, our great hobby is getting the evolution it deserves.

mao, cant wait for the fake apology to appease the offended.
Props to his moms for holding her ground and not running out of the room in fear of her health/life.
My Jamaican mother would have stabbed me in the neck then visited me everyday in the hospital begging me not to die.

LOL, this is amazing.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
I mean, I was expecting worse. Hate most of the youth in Spain. We must be one of the most entitled generations ever.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
After all the comments in the Spanish gaming community about the incident, I expected something worse tbh, even his mother seems to be kind of used to these rage outburst, as sad as it is.

Another example of young people behaving like young people, add to that that they have far more money/visibility than they are prepared to deal with, and you have a generation of brats that thousands of other brats watch on Twitch and use as an example.

Technology goes fast, and sometimes we're not prepared to catch with it.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Props to his moms for holding her ground and not running out of the room in fear of her health/life.
This is really common in Spanish families sadly. Our parents had it rough, and obviously now that the country is in a good place economicaly (compared to a few years ago) they want the best for their daughters/sons and give them everything they didn't have. So it's quite common to find lots of kids that don't have any kind of motivation and behave like silly brats because they never had the need to deal with real frustration.

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
Era competing with English tabloïds.
I don't think its continually worth drawing attention to every discretion of every youtuber/twitch personality.

This place is becoming a written /r/livestreamfail with bonus commentary.

The guy's a dickhead - that is quite obvious, what's the punishment? We all sit on socialblade hoping that his subscriber numbers go down?

Threads like this continually add more attention to the stupidest parts of the internet - we fail to realise that outrage and drama and negative reaction has become fully monetised.
Yup

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I LOVE how the responses in that tweet thread are basically "if you don't play around with your family like that then you're a liar lolz". We know this already but there really is a defense force for everything.

I have 0 respect for people who mistreat their family. ZERO.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
This is really common in Spanish families sadly. Our parents had it rough, and obviously now that the country is in a good place economicaly (compared to a few years ago) they want the best for their daughters/sons and give them everything they didn't have. So it's quite common to find lots of kids that don't have any kind of motivation and behave like silly brats because they never had the need to deal with real frustration.
Yeah but thats with a lot of parents that gets elevated economically, their kids end up "spoiled" to some degree.
In addition, parents today are also distracted by the same shit just like their kids and many fail to realize that their kids have an issue until the kid does something violent, have an outburst or dare i say attempts, even commit suicide.

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
That clip was scary to watch. When he starts batting the sandbag I was really afraid he might hit the mother.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Mmmm my cousin (who's older than me) used to lash out like that to her mom and sister. I don't remember any physical threat or something like that in the video but the insults, oh boy, the insults were constant. I remember being awkward as fuck stuck in the middle there while hearing the guy insulting his mom.

I'm thankfull to my parents because something like that in my family was absolutely unthinkable, but I do know spanish teenagers like that and I've known them all my life.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Era competing with English tabloïds.

Yup
This isn't some little tabloid drama, this is a clear unhinged person displaying some serious aggression towards his own mother. If I would display this aggression in public I would be in handcuffs. People like this get away with shit like this BECAUSE it gets ignored and written off as tabloid drama by people like you.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
Other than him being an idiot, this seems like a stupid thing to dramatize. No one was hurt, and I'm not gonna psychoanalyze this guy over him being stupid on twitch. Like do people not understand that these people act this shit up because people give them attention.....

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
It is, streamer personality is becoming more toxic the more it goes and it needs to be shown to everyone. Hiding and ignoring bad things is the worst you can do if you hope that it gets away. Hopefully giving it attention makes Twitch bans him, kids watch a lot of Fortite streaming and shouldn't be exposed to this.
Man people were doing this 10 years ago, it's so fake and played for the stream. I don't think anyone takes this seriously.

Shepherd

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't a "streamer" or a "gamer" thing. Lots of adolescents grow up to become scary shitheads. That being said, hope twitch bans or at least suspend his account. You can't just broadcast this shit to thousands of young people and get away with no consequences.

Deleted member 47092

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
Yes? Is that hard for you to grasp? People should be held accountable for doing things wrong. Or you just the type of person to shrug what's happening around you?

No issue then - like I said I look forward to every "wrong" being dumped here from /r/livestreamfail

Also looking forward to you posting when you come across something wrong on your adventures on the internet.

That last sentence is complete nonsense.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.
No issue then - like I said I look forward to every "wrong" being dumped here from /r/livestreamfail

Also looking forward to you posting when you come across something wrong on your adventures on the internet.

That last sentence is complete nonsense.

Clearly you have an issue with this thread because you've been whining about it the moment it was posted. Like my guy, if you have an issue with it. The door is right there.

Stop defending shitty behavior.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.
Yep.

I received a warning for defending shitty behaviour.

You come to this thread complaining about this topic, saying we should ignore this type of behavior. Yes, it comes out as you're defending it.

But sure, let's say you're not defending. Why are you here complaining about how we shouldn't be discussing this? Let's just ignore it right? While we're at it. Let's ignore everything shitty that people are doing.

That's what you're saying.

Deleted member 47092

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I certainly said we should ignore everything shitty that people are doing.

That's certainly what I'm saying. You're not very good at this - think be best if we just dropped it.

I reported the fella, I hope you did too.

AYZON

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Every pc and console should come with a pair of hands that slaps the shit out of you every time you act like a piece of shit

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
The worst part are all the braindead fans defending him, this world is fucking sad

Satonaka

Oct 29, 2017
Madrid
Disgusting. He should be permanently banned from Twitch and fired from his team. What a psycho. 0 tolerance with toxic and aggressive behaviors.