• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
It's quite interesting how much of a 180 the Switch is in this regard.

I'd love to know where the resources that were previously spent on such things are going to now.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Put me in the camp that found it too abstract. It was cute, but I'd rather be able to know the speed and time remaining.

Jun 2, 2019
Does the word automatic mean nothing to you? You have to set it to background download to do that.

That's a stretch I think. 3DS does not have the power to download and play games at the same time. Downloads either work in sleep mode or taking the CPU for themselves, and since the console spends half of the time in sleep mode, it's really a painless process

Antydotes

One Winged Slayer
Dec 3, 2017
I've always loved the little Nintendo touches to things such as the downloads, transfers, etc. Something I feel the Switch is lacking in some regards.

One I didn't see enough of sadly due to the short lifespan before the 3DS hit, and not a lot of titles that caught my eye. (Pictobits is great though!)