• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
I mean he's not wrong, the amount of extra points missed this year is astonishing. Last year and years prior the Giants lost to 50 plus yarders multiple times

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Well, kickers have all the pressure on them and don't have the luxury of claiming that they're being stream sniped every time they don't play well, so maybe that's why Ninja can't understand it

Tremis

Oct 29, 2017
Please update us in the future regarding Ninja's hilarious shenanigans. I look forward to many threads on this topic.

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
This is information I could have easily done without.

Kyussons

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shittiest reply ever he says...comparing at the same time pro fornite play to professional football ... lmao this guy

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Just another sign you don't need to be particularly intelligent to be either rich or popular.

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the same reason why no pro basketball player has an 100% free throw rate.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Hahahaha this dude really broke down the skills it takes to play Fortnight as if he is completely convinced that it's harder to do than kick FGs in an NFL game.

Oh wait, he's serious? Let me laugh even harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh my lord, I can't breath.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Imagine not being 100% perfect at a sport. Omg

Does Ninja actually thinks for more than 10 secs before posting stuff like this?

Oct 29, 2017
Dude sits in a fucking room twiddling his fingers on a piece of plastic all day while bleating at a webcam, he should be thankful people eat the shit he pinches out.

lol at thread-whiners, what, you worried about server strain or something? Not enough room on the internet for this one thread?

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm aware this forum does not like Ninja, but this is along the lines of previous highly-commented threads on Ninja. (and tbh there really isn't any other interesting gaming news this holiday weekend)
I honestly don't have anything against Ninja. I don't watch his streams but I don't hate the man for making his money.
But why are we giving random tweets significance? This is my issue. It's just a tweet. It's a dumb tweet, but who THE FRICK cares about Ninjas opinion on NFL kickers?

fulltimepanda

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine being so physically out of touch with your body and the world that you don't understand why someone can miss a kick.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it so hard to make a long distance kick in a live game when 11 of the most menacing men on the planet have only one mission and that is to stop the kick from ever happening by beating the shit out of you. Asks rich videogame streamer from his computer.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
You'd think that Ninja would be a much bigger fan of physical sports since it's men and women separated.

Maybe he should have taken his advice to engage in "mediation" with monks to have a better mental state so that they no longer have to be separated on his stream.

Dude's a dweeb and his tweets are just that in action.

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
I question this forum sometimes. Some of these views are out of this world. Wishing failure /downfall due to an opinion is crazy

OP
OP
May 9, 2018
I honestly don't have anything against Ninja. I don't watch his streams but I don't hate the man for making his money.
But why are we giving random tweets significance? This is my issue. It's just a tweet. It's a dumb tweet, but who THE FRICK cares about Ninjas opinion on NFL kickers?
Given the 2.6k retweets on this screenshot dunk, a lot.

EDIT: miscounted replies

Last edited:

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I don't know why, but I feel like this is a reference to
I mean he's not wrong, the amount of extra points missed this year is astonishing. Last year and years prior the Giants lost to 50 plus yarders multiple times

See how well you can kick a ball with precision while there's nearly a dozen 250-300 lb guys coming for you while being watched by millions of people.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Being a kicker in the NFL has to be the worst job ever.

You do nothing all game and then with 5 seconds left you're expected to make a 55 yard FG to win and everyone will hate you if you miss. lol

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Given the 2.6k retweets and 2.7k replies on this screenshot dunk, a lot.

3k people ain't a lot in terms of the internet. And Twitter especially gets it's jimmies in a tizzie for almost anything so I'm not really convinced. But whatever, maybe I'm the minority here. I just really dislike giving stupid, one off tweets significance by making a thread based solely upon them and not using it to feed into a large, more significant conversation.

Mzen

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I mean he sorta has a point. Those people really only have one single action to do and they miss it?

I assume both of you have held glasses with water or other drinks before, right? I would assume most people are basically professionals when it comes to that. And yet everyone still drops their drink glass on the floor every once in a while, despite having done it literally almost every day of their lives. And that's without having thousands of people staring and screaming at them while holding said glass.

So yes, he is very much wrong. Nobody can do ANYTHING with 100% accuracy, humans are just flawed creatures that way. How hard is it for this imbecile to just stick to streaming instead of throwing around ridiculous takes like that? I expected him to shut the fuck up after the "streamers should get special treatment" episode.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Ninja can't stop himself from saying the N word on stream nor can he prevent himself from being a misogynist nor can he prevent himself from brigading his fanbase against people that kill him in Fortnite.

idk man it just seems so SILLY. Would love opinions on this.

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
I assume both of you have held glasses with water or other drinks before, right? I would assume most people are basically professionals when it comes to that. And yet everyone still drops their drink glass on the floor every once in a while, despite having done it literally almost every day of their lives. And that's without having thousands of people staring and screaming at them while holding said glass.

So yes, he is very much wrong. Nobody can do ANYTHING with 100% accuracy, humans are just flawed creatures that way. How hard is it for this imbecile to just stick to streaming instead of throwing around ridiculous takes like that? I expected him to shut the fuck up after the "streamers should get special treatment" episode.
I'm not saying it should be 100% but compared to years pass the amounts missed is kind of astonishing. In reality nothing is 100% but you did have multiple kickers never miss an extra point or anything within 30 years before (don't know about this year)

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely don't agree with him but it's not like it's not a common sentiment for a lot of folks.

there's definitely a choir out there that he's preaching to

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There is a large number of football fans that think the same way so it's not like Ninja is alone there, still a dumbass point of view

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
This is why ya'll zoomers fucked up by giving a shit about dorks recording themselves playing video games.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
cute how he tries to rationalize against the "shittiest reply ever." He's a clown.

Oct 25, 2017
There is a big difference between kicking in a game compared to practice. I played multiple positions back in 5th grade from WR, RB, CB, and I was a kicker at one point. I used to make so many field goals in practice. It was getting easy to me. Once I tried it in an actual game, I missed completely wide right. That was the last time I kicked for my team. Now imagine playing in front of thousands of people in attendance and millions watching at home? Someone who probably never played on an actual football team shouldn't be the judge on why kickers miss. He'll just look like an idiot.