• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn.

Even if Melania was positive, you wouldn't have to quarantine Trump.

giphy.gif

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
They won't test Trudeau for the virus because he has no symptoms, and therefore anybody who has been in contact with him is also at zero risk of infection?

I don't understand the West's reluctance to test for the virus when you have SK carrying out thousands of tests every day. Where is the harm in testing? I truly do not understand.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really starting to think that millions have this but the symptoms are so mild they don't think anything of it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
So...my girlfriends coworkers met with Trudeau yesterday, and she worked with them all day today. Is that detached enough to not even bother with any form of self quarantine?

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
So...my girlfriends coworkers met with Trudeau yesterday, and she worked with them all day today. Is that detached enough to not even bother with any form of self quarantine?
Doctors are quoted in the article as saying that anybody who was in contact with Trudeau is at zero risk because he hasn't presented any symptoms.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
I also do not understand Justin not being tested. They say no symptoms but Um...have they not paid attention that you can be asymptomatic for up to 2 weeks?

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Oh fuck. Prayers and good vibes to everyone effected. Let's hope everyone has a safe recovery and that the right measures are taken to prevent more of it spreading :/

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
She's in her mid 40s so hopefully the symptoms will be mild.

But still damn. I think well-known public figures getting infected will make it much more real for a lot of people.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
This convinces me that the orange Turd and he who cant be alone with a woman in the same room has contracted it too,

Status
Not open for further replies.