• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I know they are probably very busy right now, but i'd prefered if my delivery driver actually knocked on my door to deliver my tablet instead of just dropping it over the gate onto the concrete.

Mirado

Jul 7, 2020
If anyone wants a nice USB-C charger, my favorite one is cheaper by far than it ever has been. Should be $35 after coupon for either color. It's always been closer to $50 before

Black is matte.
White is glossy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083ZBXXN5/

1. It's TINY (2.5"x2.5"x1.2")
2. It's a 90W charger so it can power 95% of the most powerful laptops out there when using 1 port.
3. But it has 2 USB-C ports, and can handle multi config charging like 60W/30W, 45W/45W etc.
4. It actually comes with a USB-C cable that can handle 100W

Thanks for this, by applying that $10 credit I got it for $26. I'm pissed I just bought a 60w charger but the nice thing about USB-C is you can always find some device to use it with. It amazing how small they can make these things; my current laptop charger only does 45w and it's 1.5x the size.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
Other stores are having really great deals as well. Just ordered a Lenovo Ideapad 3 Chromebook with 8GB RAM and full HD 14" screen for €239.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Thanks for this, by applying that $10 credit I got it for $26. I'm pissed I just bought a 60w charger but the nice thing about USB-C is you can always find some device to use it with. It amazing how small they can make these things; my current laptop charger only does 45w and it's 1.5x the size.
Yup, I use this one all the the time to charge my laptop and Switch.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Snagged ecobee3 and Eero Mesh. Gonna be a fun weekend!

May 30, 2018
My phone is dying. Is there a really solid mid range Android phone with a good camera that's on sale?
depends on your definition of midrange but i just got the Samsung Galaxy s20 FE 5G for around 500 after tax. there are a lot of direct samsung.com or carrier promos and it's essentially an s20 with a bigger battery, 1080p screen (but higher 120hz refresh), and slightly different camera set up (same sensors). it's fantastic.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
depends on your definition of midrange but i just got the Samsung Galaxy s20 FE 5G for around 500 after tax. there are a lot of direct samsung.com or carrier promos and it's essentially an s20 with a bigger battery, 1080p screen (but higher 120hz refresh), and slightly different camera set up (same sensors). it's fantastic.

Oooo. Nice, I'll do some research. Thanks.

Spanglo

Oct 29, 2017
Didn't buy much. Used my 10 credit to buy some new sheets, gift card, and an oil filter. Got another 10 credit, for buying the gift card, 25 credit for adding a debit card to my account, and used 24 bucks worth of points towards the purchase. Ended up spending 30 bucks for 90 bucks worth of stuff.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
I wanted an Instant Pot but nothing available. Will see what target has on black friday.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Humm, Sony 65" A8H OLED TV for $1798, plus 10% back with a Prime CC?

Folks don't talk about the Sonys much for gaming, any major red flags?

Edit: ehhh $1800 is common price anyway, not $2800 as shown

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Got a 55" Samsung Q90T for $1300. I don't think it was on sale but it seemed like a good price

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Ok for real, I wasn't planning on buying an XBox Series X.

But with the store credit at 25% cash back, that means I can buy $540 credit for $405.

So I think I'm going to do it. I recently took advantage of the 3 year Game Pass Ultimate deal for the PC side, so at least I'll basically never have to buy a game for the system. I will hold on to the Series X until I'm ready to upgrade my PC in a year or two, and I can't imagine a world where I couldn't resell it for at least $405.

Now to just hope that stock improves around January where I can preorder one from the Microsoft store.

I did recently upgrade to an OLED TV so any sort of eye candy is always welcome!
So I've already pre-ordered my Series X on the Microsoft store and paid by PayPal. Are you telling me that I can buy 560 dollars in cards from Amazon, get 25% cash back and change the payment method on my Series X to the credit that I have and my Series X will cost 420?

Gangrel

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon really isn't the best place to buy tools. You are better off checking either Home Depot or Lowes for sales. Home Depot frequently runs sales on the Milwaukee brand which I have had good experience with. What specifically do you need the drill for?
Thanks for the heads up. Just looking for something cheap to help my aunt build some furniture she bought online. She doesn't have a drill and I decided to just buy one for prime day and give it to her.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Has the lg c series ever actually gone on sale for current year models? Been waiting forever for a c9 or cx to hit 1800 or so

AlmostMilk

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. Just looking for something cheap to help my aunt build some furniture she bought online. She doesn't have a drill and I decided to just buy one for prime day and give it to her.

Home Depot runs a sale on Milwaukee tools almost on a monthly basis. Lowes has sales on Kobalt and Craftsman tools often as well. I personally use a Milwaukee drill every day at work and it's been great. If you see a sale pop up and need help deciding on a tool, feel free to shoot me a message and I can help you out. With Black Friday coming up in a few weeks, you should have no issues finding a good deal on one.

Gangrel

Oct 25, 2017
Home Depot runs a sale on Milwaukee tools almost on a monthly basis. Lowes has sales on Kobalt and Craftsman tools often as well. I personally use a Milwaukee drill every day at work and it's been great. If you see a sale pop up and need help deciding on a tool, feel free to shoot me a message and I can help you out. With Black Friday coming up in a few weeks, you should have no issues finding a good deal on one.
Thank you!

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
are those lodge dutch ovens going back on sale or what :/
As someone who owns a Lodge Dutch oven: only get one if you have a gas burner. The base is very small compared to the size of the pot and it heats up very slowly as a result. I'd recommend getting one with a flat base if you don't have a gas burner. I regret replacing my old Dutch oven with the Lodge.

Here's a decent looking Staub knockoff: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08766N8LV

I also have a small 2qt one of Bed Bath and Beyond brand. It's actually fantastic. I'd recommend their 6qt in a heartbeat:

Bed Bath & Beyond | The Best Deals Online: Furniture, Bedding, Rugs, Kitchen Essentials & Moree

Let BedBathandBeyond.com help you discover designer brands & home goods at the lowest prices online. With free shipping on EVERYTHING*. See for yourself why shoppers love our selection & award-winning customer service.

The sea foam colour is striking in person. The quality is stellar and I'd take it over the Lodge if I had to do it again.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Very happy with my haul this year, basically stuff I normally buy but now it's on sale. Various Quest Bars, Quest Chips and Cookies, Gevalia K Cups, and a nice counter-offer from Target on the Gillette Skinguard razor blades I use. Most of these are still going on in these dwindling hours of this promotion. Was waiting to restock on this stuff 'cause these things are always on sale for Prime Day and also normally Black Friday.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'm so spoiled. I want to buy the Kilo-Five Halo books trilogy, since I can get one free, but even with selecting Amazon Day delivery, they all won't arrive on the same day, so I'm thinking against it, haha.

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
i think i bought way too much lol

got LED lights for my walls
5TB WD black HDD
136 pc eletronics repair kit
Waterpick cordless water floss

eek

Oct 26, 2017
I just wanted giftcards but buying them has been a pain in the ass. I've spoken to customer service like 5 times already. Had my account locked once and orders canceled 4 times lol

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely get one if they do. I use mine almost daily.

They never got any more back in stock :(

maybe Black Friday

As someone who owns a Lodge Dutch oven: only get one if you have a gas burner. The base is very small compared to the size of the pot and it heats up very slowly as a result. I'd recommend getting one with a flat base if you don't have a gas burner. I regret replacing my old Dutch oven with the Lodge.

Here's a decent looking Staub knockoff: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08766N8LV

I also have a small 2qt one of Bed Bath and Beyond brand. It's actually fantastic. I'd recommend their 6qt in a heartbeat:

Bed Bath & Beyond | The Best Deals Online: Furniture, Bedding, Rugs, Kitchen Essentials & Moree

Let BedBathandBeyond.com help you discover designer brands & home goods at the lowest prices online. With free shipping on EVERYTHING*. See for yourself why shoppers love our selection & award-winning customer service.

The sea foam colour is striking in person. The quality is stellar and I'd take it over the Lodge if I had to do it again.

Thank you for the information, but I do have a gas burner thankfully! Next time I'm in BB&B, I'll have to see if they have that sea foam dutch oven~ :D

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
All I picked up was a pair of jeans and an electric toothbrush - although now I think about it I could have done with another external HDD. Ah well, there's always black friday...

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
Nice Prime Day after deal if you need a camera

Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera w/ Night Vision $9.99
Order through Voice Shopping w/ Alexa and say 'Alexa, order a Wyze Camera"

Valid for Amazon Prime Members only

Update: Expired

Last edited:

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Prime day sucked and they weren't any good deals" I say to myself as I look over the bunch of crap I brought in my ordered list

At least I got a Huion 20" digitizer out of it!

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
The Nokia 7.2 I got for €159 is back up to €330. Crazy good deal.

Same for the Lenovo Chromebook I got. €239, now €329 again.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
Ended up getting the Mrs and I AirPods for our our fourth anniversary, we figured we deserved a treat for getting through this year with a toddler!

OP
OP
Jag

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
As usual. I bought way too much stuff.

Family haul (in order of purchase)
Anker Portable Charger, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
$100 Playstation Store Gift Card
4K Fire Stick streaming device ($5 deal, slow shipping $1 media credit =$4)
Gillette Mach3 razor blades
Sofa Sack Bean Bag chair (By request. Sent to my son's college room)
Power Strip with USB Ports, Bototek Surge Protector with 10 AC Outlets and 4 USB
Donner DED-200 Electric Drum Set Electronic Kit with Mesh Head 8 Piece, Drum Throne (younger son bought with Bday money)

and my unexpected purchase, but most excited for:

Kindle Oasis for $125. ($75 Prime Day + $50 Kindle Voyage trade in).

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
I bought a Kindle Oasis and when selecting the payment method it said that if I recharge my balance (essentially buying a gift card?) for $100 it would give me $10

I put in $200 but have yet to get any extra cash in my balance, did I misunderstand how it works?

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
My fire HD 8 has a pressure mark under the screen the size of a small coin, and the side plastic creaks when flexing at certain angles. Didn't have either 9f these quality control issues on my prevous HD 8. Annoyingly every model is now out of stock for 1-3 months if I was to return it.

Miyahon

Nov 8, 2017
Ordered a Toshiba 4K Fire TV for the bedroom. Seems it's being shipped by Best Buy but it's been stuck in a label has been created status since Tuesday. It was suppose to be delivered yesterday according to FedEx and Amazon said it should be delivered today. 🤣

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
So to apply the gift cards to my series x from the MS store I have to call customer service? Do I redeem and then call?