• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Dumb question: this is only for Prime subscribers, right? I get the benefits of Prime that my sister shares with my account, but I don't personally subscribe to Prime.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing on Slickdeals that some people might have a deal where if they add a Debit card/credit card they might get a giftcard if you qualify, range seems to be anywhere from $10-25-50

Amazon.com: Terms & Conditions: Credit & Payment Cards

Online shopping for Terms & Conditions from a great selection at Credit & Payment Cards Store.
Go to link, click at the thing above with all credit cards and payment cards, scroll down to personalized offer, and add the card through that, if you qualify, you'll immediately be notified through an email or on screen. if not.. sorry but jeff bezos doesnt love you.

CoinStarDX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up that BestBuy has its "early black Friday sale" which coincides directly with prime day and it is up right now.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
has there ever actually been good deals on anything that isn't explicitly an amazon product? 'prime day' has become to me the 'insanely overhyped and then wow really that's it??' sale for many years running. I guess ill look anyway, but still. it's mostly been a nothingburger. I am looking for a TV but i'm gonna assume the real deals aren't until black friday

damn son nice, that's like 200 years of gamepass

its hit or miss though a few years back snagged my nighthawk at a damn nice price.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Kinda sad I dont have an Amazon cc even though I've had prime for the longest time. :(

Can't take advantage of the 25% back credit doing the MS GC purchases. I wonder if I can apply for a new CC (since I dont have one ever) and get the 150 credit plus maybe get the 25% back too? Lol

eek

Oct 26, 2017
Welp my account was locked trying to buy gift cards. Called in and they couldn't even unlock it without passing it on to another department. So now I wait out prime day lol

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I installed that browser extension last week, and should have a £5 off a £25 spend but its not appearing in my basket on a HD 8?

Edit:... So I just did a live chat with Amazon to ask where my promo code was, and the person sounded like they didn't even know prime day was a thing..after a long wait they asked if I wanted a £10 promo discount added to my account??? UM yes I do! Gave me double the original promo for no reason.

Cheers Wade!

Last edited:

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
Please mess up again Amazon. I need to buy things that are typically thousands of dollars for 100

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I get paid Wednesday

What time on Wednesday does this thing end ?

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got an 12.9" iPad Pro magic keyboard for £100 off between a Like New warehouse deal with 20% off and topping up £100 to get a free £10.

Still stupidly expensive for a keyboard, but the important thing is that I can burn the smart folio keyboard and never be annoyed by typing on that stupid thing ever again.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Amazon.com: Gift Cards

Online shopping from a great selection at Gift Cards Store.

You get a free $10 promotional credit if you buy $40's worth of gift cards, or reload your gift card balance with at least $40.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
well the sales still look terrible but at least I was able to get a price adjustment on the router i bought last week and got 15 buckaroos back

Amazon.com: Gift Cards

Online shopping from a great selection at Gift Cards Store.

You get a free $10 promotional credit if you buy $40's worth of gift cards, or reload your gift card balance with at least $40.
just reloaded for $40, but it didn't mention the $10 extra anywhere on the reloading page.. sure hope it worked. I had pressed the button to auto-do it

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
only price error i've seen (besides the office like i posted) was some tempur pudic pillow thats normally $140ish at $67 but that died asap.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
well the sales still look terrible but at least I was able to get a price adjustment on the router i bought last week and got 15 buckaroos back

just reloaded for $40, but it didn't mention the $10 extra anywhere on the reloading page.. sure hope it worked. I had pressed the button to auto-do it

It says reloading counts on the link I shared, so it should work. I bought a gift card instead just in case though.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
It says reloading counts on the link I shared, so it should work. I bought a gift card instead just in case though.
yeah I shoulda went with the card, but it DID say reload, so we'll see. It says up to 2 days to see it in the account so I'll give it time before I bitch to support. thanks for the heads up!

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
There's a 12tb external hard drive for 175 which is a very good deal. Best Buy has the same. Ordered one from them since I had gift cards.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Getting a samsung 970 evo 1TB SSD for my new PC on prime day already, is it worth it to go for the plus instead? It's 20 euros more but also a big discount. 136 euros if I use the prime code.

I think I'd use it as a gaming only drive and keep windows on my small 250GB SSD.