• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Actually I can confirm they won't change the method, something with their engineers and backend not being able to change preorders. I'm currently rather peeved due to the accidental cancel of my preorder (they closed the service issue and the rep accidentally misheard what I said and the solution was order cancelation.)
Oh fuck

DarkWish

Oct 27, 2017
Virginia
This is so stupid. I signed up for the Amazon card cause I shop at Amazon all the time anyways and wanted to take advantage of some of these deals. I was approved and got my $100 Amazon gift card for signing up. But when I went to checkout on an order, it said I needed to verify the card number... which I don't have yet because it'll take like a week to arrive. So I guess I won't be getting those gift cards then for this deal.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Actually I can confirm they won't change the method, something with their engineers and backend not being able to change preorders. I'm currently rather peeved due to the accidental cancel of my preorder (they closed the service issue and the rep accidentally misheard what I said and the solution was order cancelation.)
Welp, guess I'll just leave it as is. The $125 back would be nice but I'd rather make sure I get my console.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
If there are any crazy price errors, post them in this thread IMMEDIATELY thx

maabus1999

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that's what I expect, but I don't see any indication at checkout that there is 25% back. I've done a couple of these offers before and saw a notice in the cart that there was a special offer, but I'm not seeing it for these.

I guess the worst thing that could happen is I pay MSRP for an Xbox, instead of 25% less.
Look at the top, mine shows green text that basically says you earned 5% plus bonus awards on select items. If you click show more, it shows all the gift cards.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
If u find some price errors please post it here. I'm really hoping for a camera glitch again

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
has there ever actually been good deals on anything that isn't explicitly an amazon product? 'prime day' has become to me the 'insanely overhyped and then wow really that's it??' sale for many years running. I guess ill look anyway, but still. it's mostly been a nothingburger. I am looking for a TV but i'm gonna assume the real deals aren't until black friday

Alright I'm taking the plunge and getting $500 in xbox gift cards. Lord save me
damn son nice, that's like 200 years of gamepass

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not expecting for any good deals at all, but hoping for some price errors. 2 years ago getting new $10 games was amazing.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
If a Mesh router goes on sale, please let me know. Looking to get one.

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Someone ping me if the NVidia shield TV goes on sale. Not the Pro one, I just want the TV for a really good media streaming device

that or the Apple TV 4K

Both are my preferred plex devices

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
So this is the thread that will make me jealous huh
Amazon Brazil sucks, let's see what they bring!

I am looking for a keyboard (probably non mechanical since I and my girlfriend never used one) and a PC monitor for work (FullHD is enough).

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
I want an external hard drive to store my Xbox games before the Series X arrives. I dont want to download all that on launch day.

OP
OP
Jag

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I want an external hard drive to store my Xbox games before the Series X arrives. I dont want to download all that on launch day.

you can grab the gamepass one.....which comes with two months of gamepass and tis 4TB for $118

It's the one I use, but I only paid $90 for it.

Just make sure to research any external you buy because its been a mix bag of reliability for me on the externals. Thankfully most of the xbox seagate ones are actually samsung drives from what i remember during eurogamers testing.

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
Is the Eero 6 better than the Pro?

Two questions, wired backhaul and are you using wifi6?

If you can run ethernet cables to each eero, or are using Wifi6 devices, go with the 6.

If you can't run ethernet to each point, Pros are better because tri band is better for connecting wireless mesh routers.

6666.png

StrifeAzure

Nov 5, 2017
Do amazon typically have PrimeDay specials on Prime memberships? I know they did last year where Prime was $99/year, but not sure if it was Primeday or black friday?

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
Ring Doorbell (2nd gen) with Free Echo Dot $69

Amazon.com: Ring Video Doorbell, Satin Nickel (2020 release) with Echo Dot : Amazon Devices & Accessories

Amazon.com: Ring Video Doorbell, Satin Nickel (2020 release) with Echo Dot : Amazon Devices & Accessories

Ring Doorbell 3 $99

When you order with Alexa. Just say, "Alexa, order a Ring Video Doorbell 3."

Ring Doorbell 3 with Echo Show 5 $149

Ring Doorbell 3 Plus with Echo Show 5 $169

Amazon.com: Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus with Echo Show 5 (Charcoal): Amazon Devices

Amazon.com: Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus with Echo Show 5 (Charcoal): Amazon Devices

Last edited:

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
you can grab the gamepass one.....which comes with two months of gamepass and tis 4TB for $118

It's the one I use, but I only paid $90 for it.

Just make sure to research any external you buy because its been a mix bag of reliability for me on the externals. Thankfully most of the xbox seagate ones are actually samsung drives from what i remember during eurogamers testing.
I had a 3tb Seagate that crapped the bed in a couple of years so I don't know if they are reliable enough. Thanks for the info, anyway!

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wont sleep, and i'm in the est timezone. I want to see what shit we get this time for price errors. (the only gripe is that we have to also check other sites. Hope to god we get another target error like we did some years back ala enough 5% off coupons to make a single purchase about 73% off)

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
I'm supposed to finish closing in on a home at the end of this month. I need smart home stuff Amazon. Thermostat, switches, doorbell, floodlight camera, lock, bulbs, and more. GIMME GIMME GIMME

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
Ugh thought this started midnight EDT. Midnight PDT sux for us east coast night owls

Mostly just want my 10 bucks to become active so I can order a USB-C hub

Oct 25, 2017
Might be in the market for a new Kindle but will probably just hold off until next year whenever there is an upgrade instead of buying something on sale here.

although i guess maybe if the oasis is really cheap i'd consider it. have a ton of credit and CC rewards points so i have some flexibility

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
LG 49NANO85UNA Alexa Built-In NanoCell 85 Series 49" 4K Smart UHD $547

Support HDMI 2.1, VRR, and 120 hz for next gen gaming.

www.rtings.com

LG NANO85 2020 Review (49NANO85UNA, 55NANO85UNA, 65NANO85UNA, 75NANO85UNA)

The LG NANO85 2020 is a 4k LED TV in LG's NanoCell lineup. It has decent overall performance with very good out-of-the-box color accuracy, but it doesn't perform...
I really wish they have a 43 inch version and I would seriously consider picking this up. A high class 43 inch LED or OLED is limited and/or impossible on the market

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got a 1$ echo dot 3rd gen last year and the speaker is pretty nice over 1st gen. Kinda wanna replace my other 1st gen with another. Picked up that eshop gift card promo.

Last edited:

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's what I expect, but I don't see any indication at checkout that there is 25% back. I've done a couple of these offers before and saw a notice in the cart that there was a special offer, but I'm not seeing it for these.

I guess the worst thing that could happen is I pay MSRP for an Xbox, instead of 25% less.

I ordered some Eshop gift cards earlier and it did show the extra 20% credit offer in the offers section at the top.