• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Yes!

tenor.gif

Slatsunus

Nov 2, 2017

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn the next couple of episodes are looking awesome. This show is the finest piece of pulp fiction I've seen in years, decades even. It really gives off the best kind of Conan the Barbarian vibes especially seeing all the supernatural stuff in the second half!
Absolutely. I knew Genndy had it in him after Korgoth of Barbaria, but this is really next-level.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Episode was good, I do wish the fight against the hyenas was done at night, like when they introduced them. Next episode is going to be very likely one of the best episodes of the show thus far.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Won't be able to watch this till I get home from work as I passed out early last night. Seems my DVR says its actually episode 7 and not 6. Is that what was aired last night or is the title simply wrong?

Dustlander

Dec 25, 2017
Brazil
wait what

Tonight!?

Season 1 was one of the best things I've watched in recent years, but I haven't really been following news about the next season. Damn, can't wait!

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Won't be able to watch this till I get home from work as I passed out early last night. Seems my DVR says its actually episode 7 and not 6. Is that what was aired last night or is the title simply wrong?
Could be a production order thing, but I've noticed this has happened a lot because AS did that day of early premieres on April Fools. It's definitely the next episode chronologically as it picks up immediately after episode 5. Check your DVR for next week too as if you have it set to record new it might not record. Has happened to me a few times because of those early premieres.

OP
OP
Beedig

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
wait what

Tonight!?

Season 1 was one of the best things I've watched in recent years, but I haven't really been following news about the next season. Damn, can't wait!
This is technically still season 1. It's just the 2nd half of it. Adult Swim is just weird with how they release things, but it did get renwed for a 2nd season.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is technically still season 1. It's just the 2nd half of it. Adult Swim is just weird with how they release things, but it did get renwed for a 2nd season.
They were still working on the back-half as far as I know. They released it split because only the first 5 were finished and they wanted to get out what they had rather than delay the whole thing.

OP
OP
Beedig

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
They were still working on the back-half as far as I know. They released it split because only the first 5 were finished and they wanted to get out what they had rather than delay the whole thing.
That makes sense. I think episode 6 was done awhile ago then because I remember the dogs in all the trailers and promos when the show debut.

OP
OP
Beedig

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
If anyone is interested the soundtrack is now available for streaming and purchase

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's episode is going to be fucking gnarly from what the previews have shown and what people were talking about from the sneak preview.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Reminder for the 3 people who still have cable / a DVR. Tonight's episode aired back on April Fools so your guide might have it marked as old. If you've programmed your DVR to only record new episodes it might not auto-record it. I know I had to manually go in and set a recording on mine.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man that intro was fucking disturbingly beautiful. You'd think I'd be used to zombie violence but for some reason zombie dinosaur going berserk on rampaging through a nesting site was extra fucked up.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Man that intro was fucking disturbingly beautiful. You'd think I'd be used to zombie violence but for some reason zombie dinosaur going berserk on rampaging through a nesting site was extra fucked up.
Yeah it was crazy seeing it slowly lose its sanity and then Spear and Fang needing to desperately escape. Show knows how to do tension.

Speak of the devil, I'm not sleeping tonight after that nightmare.