• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017

Would it possible to combine the lesbian & trans flags for this one? (Guessing it'd have to be the hair since there's not much of a background, though.)

I gave the source image since I had to crop it to get it avatar-ready. So something similar to how my current one is.

(If it's not feasible to edit, that's fine since I know due to the source image being kinda different from some of the others requested art-wise, it'd be harder to do.)

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX

Would it possible to combine the lesbian & trans flags for this one? (Guessing it'd have to be the hair since there's not much of a background, though.)

I gave the source image since I had to crop it to get it avatar-ready. So something similar to how my current one is.

(If it's not feasible to edit, that's fine since I know due to the source image being kinda different from some of the others requested art-wise, it'd be harder to do.)
I love me some challenges. Stay tuned! :3

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to participate and I don't have any specific requests for my avatar. I will leave those decisions do the more creative people on this on this forum :)
45IpPio.png
yPeAM6l.png
uvYeAbi.png

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Cool, thanks for at least taking a stab at it (you had no idea how much of a pain it was to get rid of the Japanese text and whatnot that was originally on this. Pixelmator's object removal tool was a godsend for removing that lol).

Here, I tried a subtle approach with yours, hope your like it, and sorry for the delay, windows 10 decided to update.
183f06a4-4966-4a15-935dkjw.png

PS: I know your pain, I used to clean manga pages for a scanlation group. 🙃

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
Here, I tried a subtle approach with yours, hope your like it, and sorry for the delay, windows 10 decided to update.

PS: I know your pain, I used to clean manga pages for a scanlation group. 🙃

Good ol' Windows 10, I swear every time I use my Surface Laptop for Windows browser testing that thing needs to restart. lol

And thank you very much for the modified avatar, that actually turned out really nicely! :)

Simba

Nov 25, 2017
i'm not gay but i'd like to show my support for my gay friends so if someone wants to pride-ify my avatar i'd be grateful.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
If you could please hook me up with a transgender pride flag, I would love you forever and ever. Thank you.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I'd like a genderfluid flag if that's alright with anyone. This is a neat way of doing things and thank you.

Also if we wanna celebrate a little something for pride month, my trans bro in law and his wife are coming over today and we're gonna find out the bio gender of their coming baby!!!! My wife and I know the gender, they don't. Exciting stuff! XD

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like a genderfluid flag if that's alright with anyone. This is a neat way of doing things and thank you.

Also if we wanna celebrate a little something for pride month, my trans bro in law and his wife are coming over today and we're gonna find out the bio gender of their coming baby!!!! My wife and I know the gender, they don't. Exciting stuff! XD
Does this look ok?

teuUKyG.png

And yay, hope you have fun! :)

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
My avatar has a pride flag in it, but seeing some of the others in this thread, I feel I need to step my game up.

OP
OP
Kangi

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Someone hook up the best pansexual character with some pan pride, if you'd be so kind. Getting creative with it is encouraged!

myojinsoga

Oct 29, 2017
Great initiative!

I'd love a Bi Pride flag if anyone is willing. The largest version I have is below - but it would also need inverting ...

link

Thanks in advance!

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Also if it's not too much effort, could I get this with a pride background to use for discord

6l08iUa_1.png