• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Do these all look ok?
Crap, I'm so late.

But please do pride-ify my avatar when you'll have a spare minute. I suck at photoshop.
AwJI0J8.jpg

Is mine doable? I don't have access to photoshop anymore :(
Vl0HC7X.jpg

Please Pride-ify my avatar!
MLqTeIz.jpg

Could someone replace the background in mine with rainbow flag?

Thanks!
x0qbFwa.jpg

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
I'm quite late to the party (only saw this thread now), but maybe someone can make me one? Would be really appreciated! :)

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might, yeah. It's been fun making these ones so I'd definitely like to do more in the future. Halloween would probably be a good opportunity I suppose haha.
Lmk next time more in advance we can even coordinate if you'd like. What is the next event? Fourth of July?

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Lmk next time more in advance we can even coordinate if you'd like. What is the next event? Fourth of July?
Yeah for sure, I made this one just on a whim when someone requested a pride flag in the avatar request thread so that's why I just tagged you quick when I made it haha.

Fourth of July could be one I suppose, might be a bit of a short one though since people would probably only keep it for that first week of July. I think Angie's suggestion of Halloween is a good idea though. I'll be sure to PM you before I make it and we can brainstorm some ways to make people's avatars spooky perhaps haha.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If someone could do mine but make it psychedelic as well that would be swell. too much?
Not exactly sure what you want when you say "make it psychedelic" as that could mean a lot of different things I guess. If you can describe more what you're picturing it looking like, then I can maybe try some stuff. For now though, does this look ok?

2RzN8uM.jpg

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not exactly sure what you want when you say "make it psychedelic" as that could mean a lot of different things I guess. If you can describe more what you're picturing it looking like, then I can maybe try some stuff. For now though, does this look ok?

2RzN8uM.jpg
Can you blend the colors more and tie die the wrist band?

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas, could you do these two like you did the first ones when you have time?

pertweeolk0p.png
baker1z3ja1.png

With the colors on the cape for the first one, and on the (huge) scarf for the second?
I hope it doesn't bother you too much, I'm saving them and I'll use them again every year during pride month :)
Tell me if you need bigger versions of the pics.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas, could you do these two like you did the first ones when you have time?

pertweeolk0p.png
baker1z3ja1.png

With the colors on the cape for the first one, and on the (huge) scarf for the second?
I hope it doesn't bother you too much, I'm saving them and I'll use them again every year during pride month :)
Tell me if you need bigger versions of the pics.
Do these look ok?

0YWQTWG.jpg
52httX7.jpg

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
New thread is here:
www.resetera.com

Pride Month Avatar Thread 2019 | Come get your rainbows!

LGBT Pride Month is upon us, and it's time to get into the spirit! In this thread, avatar creators will be taking pride-themed requests and painting your avatars in all manner of queer color schemes. Rainbows galore! Simply shoot a reply in here for your avatar to be pride-ified, and folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.