• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

edit: beaten
This chick looks a bit like Lauren Jauregui.

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
AS someone growing up then, I can say I have never found Madonna attractive (or Prince).

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one in human history has ever looked good with a moustache, so Madonna

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you people posting jennifer connelly from the labyrinth: you do realize she was like 14 in that movie, right?

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017

One more vote for Jennifer for that 90s crossover.
Kim in Batman 89 is a close 2nd.
Winona probably on 3rd.
Guilty pleasure for a 9 year old was Heather Thomas in Fallguy as well.

Last edited:

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I never saw the appeal of Madonna at all. Not my bag, I guess. Is it weird logic to go "As a straight man I never dug Madonna, so I'll say Prince, in case he's way prettier but I don't see it". Think of it as a statistical decision.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
One of the many things i admired about Prince was his aesthetic, and how consistent it was even as he evolved. He always found the masculine in the feminine.

For me, it's always his video for When Doves Cry.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
People really think prince is pretty?

Yes. Gorgeous even.

He was one guy who handily disproved the notion that men couldn't be beautiful (in the same sense that many women are perceived to be).

One of the many things i admired about Prince was his aesthetic, and how consistent it was even as he evolved. He always found the masculine in the feminine.

For me, it's always his video for When Doves Cry.

Truth.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lol at those two choices

It's Jennifer Connelly. Hope that helps OP.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Man forget who is the most pretty. All this thread is doing is making me mad with how utterly attractive people can be. Like damn chill out stop being so hot.

Madonna is up there, though.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
That's 90's Connelly.

77cb771de9a3805d002850b728b11873.jpg

Nah Son. Connelly was hot in the 80s.

Case in Point? Career Opportunities.

source.gif

giphy.gif

b0c980a991b9f0abac3e8b506daf2347.gif

"But Manmademan!" you say.

"That movie was 1991!"

Principal photography began on November 13, 1989, with an estimated seven-week filming schedule. It was shot over the Christmas holiday shopping season; a writer at the American Film Institute noted that "Some store employees remained after hours, and several were chosen to be background actors, while others restocked departments utilized by the production crew."[4]

80s, son. Connelly can get it