• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you been good all year?

• Yes

Votes: 169 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 117 29.8%

• Total voters

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want your sled and those flying reindeer, fat man

Oh, and give me your hat

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
I'm saving for a new monitor, but an end to coronavirus would be the best possible present.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like my dog back that we had to euthanize last week. He was 5 and lovely and my entire family is still heartbroken.

In fact it was the shit cream of the shit cake that 2020 has been losing such a young family member. Sadly that isn't gonna happen and I just have to live with the loss.
I'm so sorry OP. It's never easy no matter how long we have with them. Thinking of you.

I'm still mourning the loss of my girl in my avatar and I lost her in June 2018. My current guy recently was diagnosed with DCM and we don't know how much longer we have. It's the worst.

Patsy

Jun 7, 2019
Germany
a wife please 🥺

but seriously, starting to really yearn for that sweet, sweet intimacy I've been missing out on due to COVID. :(

take care not to drink too much (if ur still drinking?) or at least make sure to drink some water before hitting the bed!! hangovers sure can ruin a whole weekend sometimes lmao

OP
OP
Zombine

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
a wife please 🥺

but seriously, starting to really yearn for that sweet, sweet intimacy I've been missing out on due to COVID. :(

take care not to drink too much (if ur still drinking?) or at least make sure to drink some water before hitting the bed!! hangovers sure can ruin a whole weekend sometimes lmao

A wifey is in your future I assure you! I drink frequently and I'm sticking to beer tonight thankfully, so I should be fine when I get up in the morning! 😂😊

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Nothing :) I'm happy as is, I don't need anything else... maybe get my 3080 to ship but even that I can live without if you have more important things to do Santa.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
If magic is fair game, there's a lot (COVID cure, cancer cure, police defunded, end of discrimination, etc.). But regarding material items, I'd say a PS5, an extra controller, Miles Morales PS5 (Ultimate Edition), & Demon's Souls.