• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
And here I thought Star Trek was trending due to the new Picard show. Silly me.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Oh, the post truth times have finally ended. We're in the dystopian farce phase now. This one sounds a bit of fun at least.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
donald-trump-would-for-sure-be-a-redshirt.jpeg

You. Monster.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
America just let a man have a branch of the military get created to satisfy his ego. Fuck this

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love that it says department of the air force. Just shows how pointless it is.

Just something to put his name too and waste even more money. Axe it.

We should have a world space intiative anyway.
To be fair, the Marine Corp is also "Department of the Navy" so don't look too much into that.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, we all wanted something that's fictional but related to a utopian, ideal vision of the future where humanity has come together go solve it's problems to be linked with the racist, intentionally divisive and hateful fuckwit that is Trump and his miserable collection of shitbags that make up his White House.

Ick.

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019
Look, I'm not American. In fact, I'm Mexican and I know how Trump is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting Trump here (I would never do it), but just a general observation to the USA country as a whole, but I don't see anything wrong with having a space force? Sure, it sounds kinda like science fiction, but we can't deny that some countries (the USA included) have the ability, power, skills, and money to reach the space, and to put weapons in orbit.

Why not have a space force?
because there isn't really a space force. It's just more bullshit. There are no plans to do anything.

mario_O

Nov 15, 2017
Well, what if Tom Delonge is not crazy and Lazar was telling the truth? And the US has alien tech and they finally reversed enginereed the craft? They would need a Space Force to fly those anti-gravity ships. It's entirely possible.

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
So the War Budget can get 'free' things, instead of you know using that money for something useful, like I don't know Healthcare, screw that. Going to war in space now too. Humans are going to fuck things up just like Expanse aren't they. The International Astronauts/Cosmonauts must be shaking their heads and having a laugh at 'ol Bigly.

nanhacott

Technical artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Space Force
(oh-ah-ahhh)
Department of the Air Force
(oh-ah-ahhh)
Champion of the Sun

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I don't think this is really about stealing the Star Trek logo, which was done years ago anyway.

it's about dunking on Trump, which is justifiable and always appreciated.

What pisses me off is I would have liked the logo had Trump not been associated with it. Now it's forever tainted.

Dr Shasta

Banned
Feb 12, 2019
I almost choked I started laughing so hard when I saw that logo and thinking of the wholesome honest pride that the Supreme Leader felt when posting that

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't think this is really about stealing the Star Trek logo, which was done years ago anyway.

it's about dunking on Trump, which is justifiable and always appreciated.

What pisses me off is I would have liked the logo had Trump not been associated with it. Now it's forever tainted.
We shouldn't have a space force! There's no fucking need! Militarizing space is fucking bad.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know the first Space Force space ship will be named Tactical Interceptor Enterprise Fighter (T.I.E Fighter).

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
We shouldn't have a space force! There's no fucking need! Militarizing space is fucking bad.

There was always going to be one eventually. Is it needed now? No. But it is inevitable.

This is why Trump pushed for it. He knows it won't go away and it suits his insatiable vanity to be the President who created it.