• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Yet another thing President Shirtbag is completely clueless about.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Are iPhones secure for enough for the president to use? I thought they used a custom device while they were in office.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
My 65 year old Mother got a pixel 4 and almost returned it because she couldn't figure out how to "go back". I had to come over and change her setting to put on the back button.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I remember when his doctor said "Trump starts every morning as if he's completely reset" and its true. This mother fucker has no perception of reality and can just Tweet out the dumbest fucking shit of all time without any introspection. I can't wait till he's dead.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You know broken clock and all that but I agree with him. I miss thumbprint unlock, Face ID fucking sucks.

OP
OP
May 9, 2018
My read is that he's talking about app switching, not authentication. Had to press the home button on the old iPhones, have to swipe up from the bottom on the edge-to-edge phones.

Oct 27, 2017
41zDq5bMLkL.jpg

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
do you guys remember that part in Vanilla Sky where he just looks at the sky and screams "tech support" over and over

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I worked for AppleCare for a few years and this sounds exactly like the kind of statement I'd hear from older folks who called into AppleCare to ask where the button went.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
He's not wrong, mostly because I miss the finger print unlock.

Having to constantly lift up my phone at work and give it the šŸ˜’ just to unlock it is not the most discreet move in the world.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We don't need a thread for every Trump tweet. If it's actually newsworthy feel free to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.