• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Outside of promoting products Steve Jobs was a very private man and didn't speak out often, but if he were still around he would verbally eviscerate Trump.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we make shit like this illegal for presidents in the future to do.

Bless your heart. Obama is my favorite president, and the bastard did fuck all with removing The Patriot Act.

I sincerely doubt they will neuter their power. It will simply become a gentleman's agreement to not do such uncivilized acts anymore.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
So he's treating Mrs. Jobs like Bezos.

Why don't he threaten Apple and stop tweeting on his iPhone while he's at it.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm amazed on a regular basis than Trump is alive. How has he not had a heart attack or stroke and dropped dead at this point. Living with so much rage and bitterness in you can't be good for your blood pressure. Not to mention the fast food. How anyone can see what this fucking moron says and think "I should listen to this guy" is beyond me.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
"Everything I dislike is failing radical far left propaganda."

I also reported him. But I think Twitter will just hide his tweet behind a "We know this violates the TOS but we preserved it for historical reasons" warning.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
"Failing Radical Left Magazine" For fuck's sake. Trump really needs some new material, this is getting old.

(I actually also first expected this to about John McCain's wife, I didn't even know who is the owner of The Atlantic until now)

His entire platform is "I'm an idiot but the radical left is scarier than anything I can come up with"

"Vote for me and I will fight them for you"

Fascism 101.

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
Trump says Steve Jobs would not have been happy with her giving money to these people but what were Steve Jobs political views I don't really remember him talking about it much, he always seemed pretty private about things like that.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Trump says Steve Jobs would not have been happy with her giving money to these people but what were Steve Jobs political views I don't really remember him talking about it much, he always seemed pretty private about things like that.
The "Think Different" campaign he greenlit was about the extent of his commentary on politics.

K4ttFzk.jpg

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Guy tweets so many dangerous fucking tweets everyday. He just spews hate and lies and propaganda nonstop.