• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Specifically, Laurene Powell. Widow of Steve Jobs and majority owner of The Atlantic.

I think Steve Jobs would be happy that his wife had a hand in confirming once again that Trump is a huge piece of shit, but that's just me.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This guy doesn't know how to let it go. If he would just deny it and never comment, it would actually go away.

I hate the Trump Administration, so not giving him advice lol. But it's astounding how dumb this man is.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Down Arrow > Report Tweet > It's abusive or harmful > Includes targeted harrassment > Someone else > Add 1 > Done

November 3rd > Vote

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Imagine being this insecure. Like really.
And then imagine that a country elected him as president.

Let that sink in...

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
I hope we make shit like this illegal for presidents in the future to do.
From a legal perspective, it's very hard. Plus, he has plausible deniability. He could just say he's telling people to exercise their own 1st Amendment rights--boycotts, protest, letter writing campaigns.

Usually, human decency doesn't always have to be legislated, but Trump broke the mold.

Plus the internet is very different. GG's doxing and harassment tactics were later mastered by the alt-right. And this is another example.

He's essentially siccing his internet attack dogs on her. Luckily she's very wealthy and can afford protection and anonymity. Not everyone is this lucky.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Reported as harassment. Everyone else with a twitter account, it takes five seconds.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
Every day he sinks lower and lower. If you had told me ten years ago that this is where we would be today, I would have laughed in your face.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
Every day he sinks lower and lower. If you had told me ten years ago that this is where we would be today, I would have laughed in your face.
That doesn't bother me. He's an awful person, through and through. And he's not changing. He's not Presidential, nor will he ever be, although the MSM thinks he whenever he puts together a coherent sentence.

What's more troubling is folks co-signing his nonsense.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
twitter needs to ban him
He could drop the N word with a hard "er" and I bet his account will still be up there. Twitter policy for heads of state is that of a historical record. This is the reason he's exempted from standard moderation rules.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Reported as harassment. Everyone else with a twitter account, it takes five seconds.

Done as well.

---------------------------------

This behavior is disgusting of any person let alone the President of the United States. I don't know why I'm still surprised by depravity of this man but he truly is the lowest of the low.

I hope we make shit like this illegal for presidents in the future to do.

I really hope so too. It's embarrassing not only for him but this country as well.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
He could drop the N word with a hard "er" and I beat his account will still be up there. Twitter policy for heads of state is that of a historical record. This is the reason he's exempted from standard moderation rules.
oh for sure, he'd never really get banned. which is a shame. as he shouldn't be allowed to pull shit like this against a private citizen and put their lives at risk thanks to his crazed supporters.

too bad twitter doesn't really give two shits about bullying.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
What a massive cunt. I assumed that title might be exaggerating a little bit but nope, he really did blatantly just ask everyone to harass her. She's probably getting spammed to shit right now, poor lass.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Jobs died in 2011. I think this woman has earned the right to be more than just some dude's wife, dead or otherwise. Dumb ass title.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I dare Trump to go after Fred Rogers.
hqdefault.jpg

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
He loves attacking widows and gold star families/parents. And as always, it's terrifying that 40-45 of Americans will continue to cheer on these actions. "He sure showed her. MAGA baby!"

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
"Failing Radical Left Magazine" For fuck's sake. Trump really needs some new material, this is getting old.

(I actually also first expected this to about John McCain's wife, I didn't even know who is the owner of The Atlantic until now)

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see how Twitter spins this as not against their rules, even though it totally is.