• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
No one's even going to be able to ask him about Biden with all this verbal diarrhea

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying pretty hard to keep my bias in mind but I sincerely can't understand how anyone can listen to this man and say "wow, this is a smart man who I am glad is holding our highest office. Nothing wrong with this string of words, no siree."

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Lol great first question on China. That's a very thorny issue down here in Aus. Morrison's gonna have a real tough time playing a balancing act between China and USA with Trump right next to him drumming up China as an antagonist.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying pretty hard to keep my bias in mind but I sincerely can't understand how anyone can listen to this man and say "wow, this is a smart man who I am glad is holding our highest office. Nothing wrong with this string of words, no siree."

They don't. It's because he doesn't talk "smart" why they like him. "He talks just like me!" In a world where intelligence is hated, the ability to sound like a dumbass becomes a great strength.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
"I love all the billions of dollars that's(sic) pouring into our treasury" in WHAT WORLD, TRUMP

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY
NUMBERS
DEAL
THEY WANT A DEAL
FARMERS
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
LEFT OVER
DOING WELL
IF THERE'S A DEAL

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Billions and billions of dollars. Billllliiions and biiiiilionssss."

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, just fucking keep going like everything is fiiiiiiine. It's fine. Laugh at his shitty fucking jokes, keep asking him softball questions for him to fumble and slur is way through. It's fine. Everything's fine.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, just fucking keep going like everything is fiiiiiiine. It's fine. Laugh at his shitty fucking jokes, keep asking him softball questions for him to fumble and slur is way through. It's fine. Everything's fine.

Media is complicit. They want Trump to win for more juicy ratings.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

The media is there to keep this going. Both sides.

Americans need to realize this. They're all millionaires having a laugh.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Don't wanna lose that precious White House Access by asking any real questions.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
That wasn't a softball question. Australia's relationship with China is at a low point (over the past few decades) which is a concern given its economic dependence on China, so how the PM manages to answer it will be important.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Morrison is doing such a good job of appeasing the fuck out of this psycho while helping educate him about how Australia is an independent nation and not America's bitch. It's a tough line to straddle lmao.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should ask him what he thinks about weapons banning in Australia from mass shootings.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY
NUMBERS
DEAL
THEY WANT A DEAL
FARMERS
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
LEFT OVER
DOING WELL
IF THERE'S A DEAL
I am so sick of "Jobs!" and "Deal!" simply thrown around as if they mean anything. He blows up actual deals we had in place because they were put in place by someone else, and he wants to put the "TRUMP" brand on whatever might replace them. He has no negotiating skills. To him, negotiating is the other party giving him everything he wants and getting nothing in return.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
I am so sick of "Jobs!" and "Deal!" simply thrown around as if they mean anything. He blows up actual deals we had in place because they were put in place by someone else, and he wants to put the "TRUMP" brand on whatever might replace them. He has no negotiating skills. To him, negotiating is the other party giving him everything he wants and getting nothing in return.
It's the equivalent of someone going "all in" at a poker game EVERY SINGLE HAND. The definition of volatile and showing zero skill and finesse at reading the situation.

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
Most presidents wouldnt try hard to get hostages back?

Is his brain completely mush

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
why has no one asked about the whistleblower yet?
I assume because they know when the question gets raised, that's when Trump starts looking for the exit. He'll give some kind of BS answer, shut down any attempts at trying to get a real answer or follow up, and then show's over, folks.