• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
this is great.

Aside from the mass shootings its going to trigger, but that's the status quo for america.

shacklesmcgee

Oct 25, 2017
Pence should refuse to certify
The crowd is huge, way past the Washington Monument
Why does the media have front row seats, I hate them
We're not going to rename the Washington Monument
Republicans are weak
You guys aren't weak and aren't ruining the country like Republicans are(?)
Biden wants to remove America First
Democrats used the China Virus and Election theft
"Bullshit" *CROWD GOES WILD*

Good God, this isn't stream of consciousness, it's stream of words that are technically English, I guess

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is so pathetic at this point I can't help but laugh. It's horrifying and godawful that a president is literally attempting a coup. But he's also such a failure and is just repeating rally talking points from 2 days ago. These morons followed an idiot and were hyping this up as some big revelatory thing but he's just a whimpering loser repeating his own idiotic things again.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"Explosions of bullshit"

that's going to be the title of a book about the trump presidency by March.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I sincerely hope this is the moment he finally splits his base from the Republican Party, dividing the conservative vote for future elections

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cool we got a clip of the (outgoing, thankfully) president calling counting votes "bullshit"

Cool cool

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
You have pinch yourself and really convince yourself that this actually is the president of the USA. The outgoing for sure, but still.....

anamika

May 18, 2018
He's shitting on everyone - Mitch, Pence, Romney lol...

And does New York really want Rudy back? lol

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
This is so pathetic at this point I can't help but laugh. It's horrifying and godawful that a president is literally attempting a coup. But he's also such a failure and is just repeating rally talking points from 2 days ago. These morons followed an idiot and were hyping this up as some big revelatory thing but he's just a whimpering loser repeating his own idiotic things again.

These morons were always here in this country. Biden didn't win by a landslide.

These are Americans. Our country is full of this shit. This is why progress can't be made, all of those 70 million people that many democrats pretended did not exist, or were not just racist assholes.

Im glad they are all out now, now everyone can see what our country really is. These people are in positions of power in law enforcment, they are the people that hire you, they are the people that call the police on you, and dont even get me started with Juries.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"Explosions of bullshit" is probably the best description of any time this fucker opens his mouth.