• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why has't this fucker had a heart attack yet? I've known far younger people succumb to shit eating habbits...

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Ah yes the famous "Noble prize for journalism".

What a fucking idiot.

Just to be clear: It's a Pulitzer prize. And Nobel is spelled "Nobel".

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
"Haven't left the White House in many months"

It is April. He was doing rallies, last month, in March.

He even tried to make this claim in a briefing this week and was called out on it by a reporter. Lie until it is true I guess.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
"Angrily eating a hamburger"

This is probably the first time something in this position has ever made this statement.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Well let's just put these through the Trump Translator and.....

"I miss McDonald's"

"I'm the laziest President in history and I know it"

"I'm tired of all these reporters catching me in my crimes, particularly with Russia. Can't you go back to ignoring my criminal actions like you did before I was President?"

"I'm terrified of all the lawsuits and investigations that'll happen if I lose the election"

"I'm hungry"

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
"Haven't left the White House in many months"

It is April. He was doing rallies, last month, in March.

He even tried to make this claim in a briefing this week and was called out on it by a reporter. Lie until it is true I guess.

He is the George Costanza of politics.

"It's not a lie, if you believe it."

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine how much time this guy devotes everyday to reading what people are saying about him (and making up most of it anyway)

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
The misspelling of Nobel prize. The confusing the Nobel prize with the Pulitzer. It's so perfectly stupid.

He should win the Noble prize for stupidity.

Oct 30, 2017
When are we going to stop pretending this is funny anymore? This is "orange man bad" levels of riffing, like step up your game, guys.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I believe he is saying he is sitting reading reports about his work and eating habits, saying he is angry in his bedroom eating a hamburger and drinking Diet Coke.

I hate the guy but it's such a stupid criticism. Who doesn't eat Hamburgers? I ate two just this week.

It's not a valid criticism to judge someone based on what food they prefer. There are much more important things to criticize him for and we shouldn't keep diluting it with crap like this.

Do we really need to have to have someone defend this fucking dumbass in every single thread?

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Well let's just put these through the Trump Translator and.....

"I miss McDonald's"

"I'm the laziest President in history and I know it"

"I'm tired of all these reporters catching me in my crimes, particularly with Russia. Can't you go back to ignoring my criminal actions like you did before I was President?"

"I'm terrified of all the lawsuits and investigations that'll happen if I lose the election"

"I'm hungry"
Haha. Bang on the money. I have never in my life known of someone so easy to read.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes the famous "Noble prize for journalism".

What a fucking idiot.

Just to be clear: It's a Pulitzer prize. And Nobel is spelled "Nobel".

Stable genius (genious) though!

Please, please... tell me he's not calling the Nobel prize, 'Noble'. Please.

Of course he is. You already knew the answer to this, but I see you still have a glimmer of hope for him not being a complete ignoramus. It's time to let that go.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
"rectify this terrible injustice"

gLXklty.jpg

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
What a great way to top off his worst week of stupidity.

How the hell do you confuse Nobel Peace prize with Pulitzer?

Oct 27, 2017
Me no eet hamberder me brein to bigg! Me boosy werker. Me oop awl neeght wrkeng! TRED DEALZ! MELANITARRY REBEELD! IFRESTRECTER WEK! WETCH HENT! MANGO!

This cracked me up 😂

I'm still baffled at how we ended up in a situation where the President of the United States posts low tier poorly spelled internet rants on twitter. The guy is like a child. Just wow.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Best part? According to the players invited, it was all cold.

That's easy to believe, just the time it would take to bring those from a restaurant and stack them on trays like that would be more than long enough to go cold. Let alone them sitting in the room for President Fuckface's photo op before anybody eats them.

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the article he's pissed off about. It paints him as utterly pathetic. Hope the writers win a "noble prize!"

Home Alone at the White House: A Sour President, With TV His Constant Companion

He has been up in the White House master bedroom as early as 5 a.m. watching Fox News, then CNN, with a dollop of MSNBC thrown in for rage viewing. He makes calls with the TV on in the background, his routine since he first arrived at the White House.

The daily White House coronavirus task force briefing is the one portion of the day that Mr. Trump looks forward to, although even Republicans say that the two hours of political attacks, grievances and falsehoods by the president are hurting him politically.
Mr. Trump will hear none of it. Aides say he views them as prime-time shows that are the best substitute for the rallies he can no longer attend but craves.
Mr. Trump rarely attends the task force meetings that precede the briefings, and he typically does not prepare before he steps in front of the cameras.

Aides said the president's low point was in mid-March, when Mr. Trump, who had dismissed the virus as "one person coming in from China" and no worse than the flu, saw deaths and infections from Covid-19 rising daily. Mike Lindell, a Trump donor campaign surrogate and the chief executive of MyPillow, visited the White House later that month and said the president seemed so glum that Mr. Lindell pulled out his phone to show him a text message from a Democratic-voting friend of his who thought Mr. Trump was doing a good job.
Mr. Lindell said Mr. Trump perked up after hearing the praise. "I just wanted to give him a little confidence," Mr. Lindell said.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And his aides expect him to not attend the daily briefings. He can't stop for one second.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Uh. Pretty embarrassing. Citing the wrong award and misspelling it multiple times. They just gonna let those tweets stand?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

As much as I don't want to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, it sounds like he's denying that he eats hamburgers in his room?

he never eats them in anger.

He should win the Pulitzer peace prize, he eats them so calmly.

btw another reminder that this series of tweets on its own would get any ceo in America fired and should be all the evidence required to get the 25th amendment enacted.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
He has such a complex that he has to always make him or what he does as the best ever...

People who know him, know that he shits the best shits at the toilet. Tremendous shits!

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Hardest working in history. Yes. I'm all of history you are the hardest working. Through civil and world wars - you, Donald are the hardest working.