• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Deleted tweet.
79H0ugH.jpg

TANTRUM MODE ACTIVATED!
EWkLXYfXsAANpta

Last edited:

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My first thought was OP spelt hamburger wrong. That lasted about one second before it flipped to "I bet that idiot spelt it wrong in his tweet." Well lo and behold...

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He managed to find another way to misspell hamburger.
Also, he works about 2.5 hours a day on days when he works at all.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017

As much as I don't want to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, it sounds like he's denying that he eats hamburgers in his room?

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Me no eet hamberder me brein to bigg! Me boosy werker. Me oop awl neeght wrkeng! TRED DEALZ! MELANITARRY REBEELD! IFRESTRECTER WEK! WETCH HENT! MANGO!

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
He is now complaining about "Noble" prize winners.

twitter.com

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

“When will all of the “reporters” who have received Noble Prizes for their work on Russia, Russia, Russia, only to have been proven totally wrong (and, in fact, it was the other side who committed the crimes), be turning back their cherished “Nobles” so that they can be given....”

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
User warned: armchair diagnosis of mental health condition
I know he's a narcissist, but is there like some schizophrenic thing going on too? I'm not a doctor so very well may be using that term inappropriately, but there's always "these people" telling him things or he here's from without attribution.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the news cycle must be slow, not like there's anything happening ANYWHERE in the world that could require his care and consideration.

/s just in case.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth

I believe he is saying he is sitting reading reports about his work and eating habits, saying he is angry in his bedroom eating a hamburger and drinking Diet Coke.

I hate the guy but it's such a stupid criticism. Who doesn't eat Hamburgers? I ate two just this week.

It's not a valid criticism to judge someone based on what food they prefer. There are much more important things to criticize him for and we shouldn't keep diluting it with crap like this.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017

Trump is claiming that he often reads lies about himself. He'll be in his office working and read a report that he is currently eating a hamburger in his bedroom. This clearly isn't true, since he's reading it from his office!

I have no idea what the OP means by the thread title.

orava

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
I don't think you need to specify who are you talking about in this case.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Whew that is barely readable.

it took a few times, but he is not saying he is eating hamburgers, but he saw an article about him eating hamburgers rather than working which he claims is inaccurate.

how Noble of him