• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I cringed when he didn't have his mask on. Please keep the mask on Joe. 😬 He needs to be careful.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very soothing to see someone like..actually talk without being a droned con man.

There's much to be done, and there is indeed concern if a Biden/Harris ticket meets this moment. But it, without question, meets this moment better than a man who has potentially done more damage to this country in just four years than nearly every Republican of the last forty.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
People might laugh but this is one of those "I remember where I was when..." moments and one of the happiest moments of my life.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful speech from the Vice President and President alike. They both did incredible and I know the Vice president inspired a lot of young people today and good on Joe for specifically singling out and thanking black people. Now keep your promises.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
CNN said they played that Coldplay song because it was Beau Biden's favorite song and was even played during his funeral.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
When President Elect Biden said "The Black Community had his back and he will have their back" I shed a tear or two hundred. I'm not even black and it fucked me up emotionally.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That lead up, when he was mentioning jobs and races, then pause, the black vote, was the most powerful thing I heard in a long time. Instant tears.

Same man, same

For a second I thought he accidentally forgot to acknowledge us, so to see him single us out like that was so goddamn pleasing to my ears

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
Yea, true father loving his son no matter what scene there.

You think Trump would ever say he loves his kids?

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
It was nice driving home today and seeing American Flags out and not just instantly cringing at what their symbol has represented lately... felt a bit of pride? Was weird.

jonamok

Oct 28, 2017
Biden was good, but god damn Harris was fucking immense. Future prez. Choked up this ageing, cynical Brit.

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Its been a roller coaster for me, all day with my emotions. This has to be the most important election of our lifetime, even for us Canadians.
Its a rebuke of Trumpism, fascism, white nationalism world wide.
What a beautiful speech.

-Valak-

Oct 22, 2020
I haven't felt this patriotic in a very long time.

124187438_2215038071963788_8335885409801127528_n.jpg

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That confetti explosion scared me. For a second I thought someone had shot a gun with how they flinched.

Lightjolly

Oct 30, 2019
Good year for presidential elections. We voted out a political party that had 15 years in power and ya'll voted out someone who could do 15 years of damage in 8

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always at awe that Biden is 78. I believe 70, but that doesn't look like a dude a step away from 80. That's crazy.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When reality settles in be prepared for the multiple excuses that will appear.
People have been concerned that too many Americans will lower their guards or be sweeped over with aesthetics with the lure of "normalcy" yet plenty of responses here indicate that they might be right.