• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Diamond motherfucking Joe. That was fire. And Kamala brought the heat as well. This is gonna be good yall.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to hear another 45 speech ever again (unless it's the one he concedes)

I say to sleepy Joe, I am americas fav president and this is fake news. I was let down by alot of people on my team, I really was, the fake news hates me.

Sleepy Joe will just play golf all day, unlike me. I don't even think kamala is legally American.

You are fake news. Bye

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump's supporters said that God chose him to lead the country. I guarantee you Biden just did more quoting out of the Bible in that speech than Trump did in four years.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure the guy we have in the job now could never give a speech like that if he tried. Not once did he make it about himself, but did what a President is supposed to do; it's about the people.

Zushin

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Holy fuck, I'm not even American and that was some inspiring shit. Gave me hope for my own country! America you done good this week.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
tenor.gif

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Im not deaf by Biden's interpreter seems like the GOAT.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Got it in my head that there would be a bit more substance with some of the headlines that started to come out over the past hour. Still, nice to know there will be a human taking the reins.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
That was the most anime shounen-esqe fucking speech, talking about the power of being united and overcoming anything if we're together. Biden was basically saying use the power of fucking friendship to win and goddamn I am all for it.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Coherent statements. Full sentences. A higher than elementary vocabulary. Not having to wince and change the channel whenever I hear them.

Oh how I've missed you. Never gonna take it for granted again.