• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
giphy.gif

ISWThunder

Oct 30, 2017
Amazing!

Anyone in my life who says something negative about this speech is dead to me. If they don't think this is the perfect message for the moment, they are beyond help.

Mr Coopz

Jul 21, 2019
Boggles my mind that there are over 70 million Americans that are seething over this and is only enhancing their hatred. This is what being Presidential is all about.

godofcookery

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
is there a reason the person that is signing is so animated? Is that to communicate an emotion, or part of sign language?

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine having voted for Trump then watching this and thinking, what the hell was I thinking.

data

Oct 25, 2017
He's gonna protect the American middle class, lol. You know how they kept saying that the Democrats have gone too far left? Ah...

I'm glad he won, but he's not going to change things. As he says, he's going to heal... he's going to normalise things, considering the last few years, that's probably good. But especially with the senate being undecided, I won't be optimistic for the US going much more left.

And now he's talking about compromise.

Yep.
I never expected us to go far left overnight. Hoping that slowly but surely we shift left with the years to come.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
I don't want to hear another 45 speech ever again (unless it's the one he concedes)

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
"we will lead not by the example of our power, but by the power of example"

great line

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Biden preaching unity and the Dem crowd is cheering. Yes I still have certain feeling and attitudes about the other side but I personally I love this speech and I love the crowd reaction.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
Side note, I'm a teacher. I used to call my kids at school "folks." That is until one got upset and wondered why I called them a bad word. :lol:

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn he's killing it. Hardly any stutter or hesitation tonight. Just spitting fire and inspiring our souls.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Complete opposite of trumps speeches. Full sentences and no negativity or bullying. A breath of fresh air.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
Biden - "I'm a Democrat, but I am the President of all Americans"

Trump - "I'm the best president ever, even better then Lincoln"

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
"We are not just gonna lead by the example of our power but the power of our example" holy fuck America you actually have a good guy again

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing to hear a speech where the President doesn't spend the entire time talking about himself.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
It's so refreshing having someone who can speak well (despite a speech impediment) and inspire hope and love. I wish having a presidential president.