• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah baby

tenor.gif

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I will NEVER forget watching CNN as they broke the story that Joe Biden is now President-Elect. I'll be honest, I shed a few tears. My father passed away in April, and he HATED everything Trump stood for. I made sure to register to vote here in Pennsylvania, so my Dad would have his voice heard in ending a tumultuous 4yrs. I'm so fucking happy to have had a piece in ending this and a start to the healing. It's bittersweet because my Dad would of been overjoyed seeing that it was our home here in Pennsylvania that put the final nail in that bastards re-election bid. That vote was for you Dad. Enjoy watching the victory speech tonight. Love you pop. ♥️

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I will NEVER forget watching CNN as they broke the story that Joe Biden is now President-Elect. I'll be honest, I shed a few tears. My father passed away in April, and he HATED everything Trump stood for. I made sure to register to vote here in Pennsylvania, so my Dad would have his voice heard in ending a tumultuous 4yrs. I'm so fucking happy to have had a piece in ending this and a start to the healing. It's bittersweet because my Dad would of been overjoyed seeing that it was our home here in Pennsylvania that put the final nail in that bastards re-election bid. That vote was for you Dad. Enjoy watching the victory speech tonight. Love you pop. ♥
Damn. RIP.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm Canadian, and honestly seeing all of this cheering and celebration has made me so giddy and happy today, it's been a long road (getting from there to here), and honestly it's like a huge weight has been lifted from the world.

I know dumpy is still in power until January, but it's a happy feeling I haven't had for 4 years.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Its so nice to see all these Happy people celebrating. And then Thinking that Trumpist seeing that too and imagining it eating them up.
Wish everyone wore masks tho and/or there was some better distancing.

Oct 27, 2017
I will NEVER forget watching CNN as they broke the story that Joe Biden is now President-Elect. I'll be honest, I shed a few tears. My father passed away in April, and he HATED everything Trump stood for. I made sure to register to vote here in Pennsylvania, so my Dad would have his voice heard in ending a tumultuous 4yrs. I'm so fucking happy to have had a piece in ending this and a start to the healing. It's bittersweet because my Dad would of been overjoyed seeing that it was our home here in Pennsylvania that put the final nail in that bastards re-election bid. That vote was for you Dad. Enjoy watching the victory speech tonight. Love you pop. ♥
Please tell me it wasn't Covid:(

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
For four years, it was a painful struggle to listen to seconds of word vomit spewed from Trump's face. I've avoided listening to the orange bastard speak whenever I could

What a relief to finally be able to listen to a president speak presidentially again

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's such night and day to the hate and vile from Trumps side, people won but are positive.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy we can fucking hear actual full sentences from a President. It's been a long 4 years damn it lol.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Historic moment with the first woman Vice President and one that is also a person of color as well.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
So happy for all you Americans! Love from your friends across the border <3

Also Harris is so pretty! <3