• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Fucking do it, letting Trump do everything that he wants is doing a lot of harm for America,

time to bring people down to reality and get the show going, Trump lost and Biden won.

start the transition.

Draenoth

Dec 10, 2018
They need to do more than "not rule it out", they need do it already. How many people need to die, and how many more dead are we going to accept, before they start using legal means to start the transition?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well of course, why would they rule it out?

Hopefully we see it next week if Murphy continues to refuse to do her job

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Trump has literally instructed HHS not to cooperate with Biden's incoming team:

www.rawstory.com

Trump's HHS instructs staff not to talk to Biden's transition team -- and to report any attempted conversations

CNN national correspondent Kristen Holmes reportedly spoke with Health and Human Service (HHS) staffers who were instructed Wednesday "that if anyone from President-elect Joe Biden's team contacts them, they are not to communicate with them and are to alert Deputy Surgeon General Rear Admiral...

This is literally costing lives every day it goes on.

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
I mean listen to Biden talk right? It wouldn't materially speed things up, the legal machine here isn't gonna make things move faster than the month or so before they're required to do it... I am inclined to believe he knows what he's talking about, and the message it would send to who he is trying to treat like colleagues ain't a great one to start out with.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
Biden is correct. He should wait until a lawsuit would be effective, if it still needs it next month.

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
I don't think a lawsuit would achieve anything, since she is only breaking "gentleman's agreement" norms, and not any laws.

Nov 18, 2020

General Services Administration, aka the team that's supposed to assist the President-elect with access to daily confidential briefings, office space, computers, passwords, background investigations for security clearances, etc., so the Biden Administration can start January 20th ready to go. Instead Biden is getting actively rejected by them, so they have to work out of their own pocket and the transition will be delayed when Biden becomes president.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3.jpg

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I mean listen to Biden talk right? It wouldn't materially speed things up, the legal machine here isn't gonna make things move faster than the month or so before they're required to do it... I am inclined to believe he knows what he's talking about, and the message it would send to who he is trying to treat like colleagues ain't a great one to start out with.
ā˜šŸæ

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

This is accurate. By the time anything happened in court in regards to this specific instance, every state will have likely certified their vote counts. Doing it before the counts are certified gives them the opportunity to play into that. If the votes counts get certified and it is irrefutable, and then the GSA still doesn't do anything, THEN they should be ready for legal action.